• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ___**Assassin's Creed**___

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

uppididate! lol

Chapter 8.

It has been a few days since Altair had his finger cut off. Ever since then, he wore a rag on his left hand, to hide the marks of the wrath of God. He lived alone in the cave as everyone was gone and Tusvil told him that he did not deserve another chance for a mission, no matter how hard he begged. He was down in the doldrums for the next three days. He prayed to God every night and day for another chance. He stood on his knees in front of the corner with icons of God in his room with the Bible in his hands, praying. Praying to God to let him have another chance, another try. Praying that God would watch over him and guide him in his tasks to save the Holy Land. Altair believed his prayers would not be unanswered. And they were not.

Master came back from his mission with success on his face. He was happy, which was a rarity in my eyes. When I met him, he did not say a word to me. He did not even look at me. He calmly walked over to his room. Before entering, he turned to me and told me to come in with him after I was finished cleaning the kitchen. I did finish and walked into his room, finding him sitting in a chair over the big table where we all had meetings.

“You did not fail anything while I was gone, have you?” – I sensed deep sarcasm in his voice. He was pouring salt on my open wounds, hoping to see if I can take the pain. I could. But that pain drove me to do something else. The dagger, which I used to kill my first two victims, was in my pocket. During those minutes, it felt really heavy. I felt powerful from the rage inside, that I had stored for him. He did not seem like God to me anymore, he was just a normal human with flesh and blood. He was a mortal. He was a mortal that angered me. I can kill mortals.

The dagger in my pocket came out very quick. I wanted that dagger to be buried as deep as possible inside his throat. He was not paying attention to me while he was reading some parchment. The dagger was in my hand. My hand felt very itchy, I wanted to pull it out and throw it. Launch it, empowering it with the whirlwind of hatred I had for him. I must have been not thinking clearly that night. Too quick to realize what I was doing myself I pulled the dagger out and threw it aiming at my Masters head. It was flying slowly. I could count all the turns it made while it was in the air. It was then when I realized what I had done. I was going to kill the Master. My anger for him and my fear of him were fighting in those smallest of moments. The knife was an inch away, one more turn and my Master would not see the light of day again…

He caught it. I had no idea how anyone on this Earth could be this quick, except God. Only Master could have caught the dagger so effortlessly. I was left staggered, and amazed all in one second. My anger was gone, even my hand stopped aching so enormously. “A raging fire inside your soul becomes dying embers much too quick. You must keep your flame steady, knowing how to keep it from dying out.” - he said while tossing the dagger back at me. I caught it and put it back, unsure why hasn’t he punished me. God can really be a cruel punisher, but he can also be forgiving. “You must rid yourself of the foolishness, and become a real Assassin.” – he said turning to face me. I was still mad at him for letting Tusvil get the best of me. “I will let you have another chance, your prayers did not go unanswered,” – Master smiled at me. It was one of those times when Master was forgiving, tolerant and kind. “But… why? I thought I would be kept as a houseboy, to clean things while everyone is gone.” – words of Tusvil came back, burning my youthful pride. “Because, I see much promise in you, despite that you failed. You are… just like… me…” – Master became weary looking, and had a shameful look on his face. I wandered what he meant by that. “Are you okay Master?” – knew he had something to tell me, something to get off his soul. “I am not as perfect as you think, Altair…” – somehow, his words brought back another phrase he said to Tusvil, ““You do remember, the one of us who failed his first mission, and how influential he has become in the next years…” – those words rung a clear bell in my mind. “Master you don’t mean that…” Master took off the glove on his left hand, the ring finger was gone… “ I too had failed my first mission…”

i didnt think i would have enough time, but i wrote it today! comments plz?

HeartofTwilight

Ahhh. I was so scared he was going to actually kill his Master. I love how you get into the head of charecter so well. Plot twists left and right. Awesome. keep it up.

Doyou0725

that was 1 of tha coolest updates dude lol jk u had me wild'n out 4 a sec i thought he was about 2 be gone NICE cant wat til next update

getblazedordie

im really sorry i stopped, but i was loaed wit work. But,

Chapter 9.

It was pure shock that went through my head. He was not perfect, at least not always. He was a human, just like you and me. Did it put him down in my eyes, did it make him look bad in my mind? Not at all. I looked up to him even more so than before. He was not God, but he was an angel sent by God. He failed, got knocked down, but refused to stay there. He got back up and proved that his life was worth something. He became the greatest. I remember when I looked back at him, from glaring at his hand, he told me “That is why I want you to succeed, and that is why I want you to have this…”

The older man got up from his chair and walked over into his own room. A little while later he came out holding a brown glove for left hand. The ring finger piece was cut off. The Master put the glove on Altair’s hand. The young boy unknowingly looked at the glove, it fit his hand perfectly and was slightly heavy for a glove. The Master walked over to Altair and grabbed his left pinkie, and made it bend down and forced it into his hand. A perfectly sharp and beautiful dagger popped out of the glove where Altair’s ring finger was. It was quite long, about 6 inches. It had the Son Of God on the cross carved in the middle on both sides. “There are five hundred lives that are laying on this dagger’s soul. It’s the perfect weapon for an Assassin. I created it after I failed my first mission. Never had failed another time, ever since this dagger was on my hand. It is like a good luck charm. I want you to have it.” – said the Master, while passing a scroll to Altair. He pointed him to the door and whispered, “May God be with you.”

I walked out into the forest and breathed fresh air. Master gave me new clothes, hoping they would serve me better. The glove on my hand felt powerful, like the staff of the King. Somehow I felt light, like the sin of my failure was gone. My new clothes helped wash away that feeling. Almost all of the clothes he gave me were white, which helped me feel like turning a new page. I had boots of bronze color, which were almost at my knees. A belt tied around my waste, with numerous pockets to hold whatever I pleased. Another bronze belt, which was wide and went around my stomach acting as a sort of armor and a holder for 4 additional daggers. A leather jacket went around my shirt, armoring me also. A arrow holder was hung on my back from the right shoulder. My left shoulder held a cross bow, already loaded with arrows. A short sword was hanging by my side. I was well armed, and the feeling of a new start ran through my body as I was sprinting out of the forest, already thinking of how I could add more lives to my new dagger.

Its back, and i hope y'all like it.

Doyou0725

ummm wOw yea about that ... good update can't wait til next i hope Altair is running to go do somethin right lol jkjk

getblazedordie

Chapter 10.

The wings of happiness on which I was being carried on quickly turned into weight of responsibility for carrying out my mission. There was a man who had seen me. The one who I wanted to plant an arrow in, when the guard interrupted me. Witnesses… was something that was very unnecessary in my craft. You understand. The best witness, is a dead witness. Until he was dead, I could not have rested easy. This was my chance to redeem myself. I was not going to miss twice.

I arrived into the city through the gates. The guards were busy playing dice games and drinking wine. Such fools some people are. God did not create us all equal, he gave certain ones power. Like me. The to ability to take lives, was possessed by everyone. But the power to realize the full potential of that ability and use it was a true gift of God.

Those thoughts were circling around Altair’s mind. His heart started to beat faster, sensing the final destination of his mission as he approached the building that the Muslim resided in. The war had been calm for 8 months now, due to the constant offerings such as the one Altair tried to intercept. The Muslims went into Jerusalem to live as permanent residents, due to cheaper land taxes. Everything had been calm, but the war needed to start again…

The war needed to start again. I wish I had not started it. I wish I was not the match that lit up the demonic fire of rage between the two nations. But back then I was still foolish. Still young. Kill the witness was the thing on my mind. But to start the war back again, I needed to frame him.

The building he lived in had 3 floors. The stones of which the building was made of were very uneven and perfect to climb on. I carefully made my way up to 3rd floor and saw my victim sleeping, unknowing that his hour came.

Altair slipped silently into the window and landed carefully on his feet. Cautiously looking around, he drew his hood even lower and before sneaking past the sleeping Muslim, he drew out the dagger that was in the carrying case. Altair walked silently towards the next room where a man was reading a book on the chair. Creeping as carefully as he could Altair moved closer to the unsuspecting man. Seeing the pillowcase on the bed gave Altair a perfect idea. Silently picking the pillowcase up off the bed, Altair rushed towards the man and jammed it into his mouth. Another instant and the pillowcase were being colored red. The only noise that was heard, was the book dropping onto the floor. Blood was dripping all over Altair’s hands, smoothly washing away the memories of his failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back