Site Staff Manager
Staff member
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal

Organization XIII Draw from 8/13~8/23 offers Axel [+]! This voiced medal is guaranteed in 5 pulls, is capable of 150~230% Guilt and comes with 3 ability slots filled.

Axel [+] and the returning Premiums may come with the following skills attached:

ATK XL III 100% Ability2 & ATK XL III 100%
Guard Up L 100% Lux & ATK XL II 100%
Guard Up XL II Lux2 & ATK XL 100%
Ability0 & ATK XL II 100% Triple Threat EX II

Axel [+] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 2 turns: Increases Reverse ATK+5, P ATK+7 and Guilt+90%, decreases enemy Reverse DEF-4 and Power DEF-7. Inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck. Doesn't affect counters

Each pull guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Zack HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 4, decreass enemy Defense by 1 and Upright Defense by 1. Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Yuna & Rikku & Paine [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage
The World Ends With You Key Art #2 [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Pete HD Ver
 [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

New Organization XIII Event from 8/13~8/23 features a battle with Data Axel! Clear all 13 challenges to get up to 5000 jewels and 5 copies of Trait Medal #35.

Quest No. Rewards
1 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 Jewel x 250
Trait Medal #35 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 Jewel x 250
Trait Medal #35 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #35 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #35 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 Jewel x 500
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 Jewel x 500
Trait Medal #35 x 1
Title [Flurry of Dancing Flames] x 1

Union Cross is updated for 8/13~8/19! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Speech Bubble [Watermelon] and Speech Bubble [Yakisoba] pet parts, as well as Lady Luck Boosts.

There are 5 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) Speech Bubble [Watermelon]
(4) Speech Bubble [Yakisoba]
(5) Lady Luck Boost

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more coins by defeating the boss.

Premium Quest: Broom Servants x7, 3 Types of Gems x2 is available from 8/13~8/19.

Kingdom Hearts Quiz Event held from 8/15~8/21! Clear 20 quests to earn 1000 jewels.

Leopardess

• Leopardos Union
Re: 8/13 Union ? JP Update: Axel [+], Organization XIII Event, Union Cross

Same old tired Premiums. Sigh. Not sure Axel + is gonna be worth pulling. In NA, I'm still one of apparently only a few who doesn't yet have Kairi +, so rather save for that if and when it comes around to a guarantee pull somewhere down the road...if the game is even worthy at that point.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
  • Unicornis Union

Same old tired Premiums. Sigh. Not sure Axel + is gonna be worth pulling. In NA, I'm still one of apparently only a few who doesn't yet have Kairi +, so rather save for that if and when it comes around to a guarantee pull somewhere down the road...if the game is even worthy at that point.
It's already not worthwhile at this point. I feel so much better since I dropped it.

I just came back to this section to see what Axel is like. The Axel character model is really cute, as expected. I'll just watch a video to see it in action.

Leopardess

• Leopardos Union

Missed you around here, Harmonie! Sad that since PvP and 7* medals, none of these Tier 8 medals are worth as much unless they get evolved into 7*. That's why I won't pull for Axel +, but will play the event and get the jewels.

Truly sad state of affairs this game has come to. You did right. You have no idea how close I am...

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member

Missed you around here, Harmonie! Sad that since PvP and 7* medals, none of these Tier 8 medals are worth as much unless they get evolved into 7*. That's why I won't pull for Axel +, but will play the event and get the jewels.

Truly sad state of affairs this game has come to. You did right. You have no idea how close I am...

youre missing a key thing in axel Leopardess, its a 6 star that raises guilt by 90 percent for 2 turns,

Leopardess

• Leopardos Union

youre missing a key thing in axel Leopardess, its a 6 star that raises guilt by 90 percent for 2 turns,

For someone who only has 16,000+ jewels, I have to be careful what I spend on. Axel+ doesn't play an important part in my go to Keyblade, and I don't play PvP, so I'll be skipping him.

Nukara

Everyone complains, and I'm even glad.
I still need to pump out Neku, Yuna & Rikku & Paine and Zack and then I'm already hoping for some kind of event related to the fairies.