• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Guardians of Light and 2 People!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I know this has already been discussed before, but I am confused about it. With the ending of X, it showed the final showdown with nine at the guardian of light side. And after rewatching the ddd intro, there were nine in total at the end when they all unite. So does that mean... Roxas and Terra will be guardians, because what was the point in having that ending anyway if they aren't the guardians, unless normura is just trying to trick us. This is just a question I am confused about? Cause the nine are shown at the final battle... Only nine... And at the end of the ddd intro, there are exactly nine united at the side of light. It makes me question. Does anyone have an answer?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm pretty sure that they're symbolic of Donald and Goofy. Outside of the numbered entries, they're usually in the sidelines so i think their inclusion is to give them slightly greater significance!

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm pretty sure that they're symbolic of Donald and Goofy. Outside of the numbered entries, they're usually in the sidelines so i think their inclusion is to give them slightly greater significance!
It would be odd if Donald and Goofy wasn't with Sora for the final battle of the saga.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Donald and Goofy weren't around for the final battle against Xemnas, and KH2 could've easily been the series' conclusion.

I think Nomura already knew there would be more games by that point, so he intentionally didn't have them there. Now that this will be the true final battle against Xehanort, he probably feels more of an obligation to include them this time, as a nod to Disney. Still... I personally feel that Nomura will somehow include the player in the nine this time... who knows, maybe the player might even be a tenth arriving late. I feel ish only logical to include the player that has been on the sidelines this whole time, guiding Sora.

TheDemonCT

So are you asking about why there are 9? It's the 7 guardians - Sora, Riku, Kairi, terra, Aqua, Ventus and Mickey. Donald and goofy will be there so that makes 9.

Vmkblaster1

So are you asking about why there are 9? It's the 7 guardians - Sora, Riku, Kairi, terra, Aqua, Ventus and Mickey. Donald and goofy will be there so that makes 9.

no I was merely curious about the ddd opening, when roxas and Terra are guardians and kairi isn't... Cause in that video, there are nine of them together... And I find it interesting that there were also nine in the unchained X scene... I am curious if they just told us roxas and Terra will for sure be guardians!?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Donald and Goofy weren't around for the final battle against Xemnas, and KH2 could've easily been the series' conclusion.

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories were far too commercially successful for that to ever occur lol.

TheDemonCT

Oh. well usually the intros aren't canon, i wouldn't mix it up with stuff revealed later in the games. Roxas is there in spirit, but Terra is definitely a guardian. It's hinted on the chessboard.

Vmkblaster1

Oh I always thought the intros were canon? Lol! I hope terra is a guardian,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back