• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6 New Worlds False!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Remember the new about the new worlds from yesterday?

Well It seems Buena Vista removed the line about the new worlds. Looks pretty suspicious. We can only speculate this is because they released this information to early and was requested by Square Enix to remove it, this is no suprise as we ourselves have been contacted by Square Enix before to remove leaked videos of KH: CoM as they probably felt it spoiled the game.

Make of it what you will but we will be sure to find out the truth soon enough. NOTE this does not change the fact that the old worlds will still be in the game.

A

Audo

So how does that make the worlds false? It most likely means that they werent allowed to release the Steamboat Willie and Lion King world info and were ordered to take it down.

A

Audo

It could be what SE thinks by spoiling. Maybe those two worlds were more of their "suprise" type worlds/

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
XD

Releasing the crap that is Steamboat Willie is nothing...but that is a surprising world....even more surprising than PotC.....

Lion King is just a relief and is obvious and should be in the game.

MetalChemist

Whoa I'm confused i didnt even know that there were leaked videos out there thats awesome!well they probably did take them off so that the game wouldn't be spoiled!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just don't get it.

Why do they release worlds that people don't want and get mad at instead of releasing the worlds that people actually want.

DarrcEnigma

I still don't think it was ever "true" that the old worlds were back and that only six new ones would be released. Think about it, aside from the blasted Mobile Phone game, what has Disney ever told us about these sequels? Off the top of my head, I can think of nothing -- and it's always Nomura or Square Enix throwing the parties and releasing the trailers at their booths at gaming conventions. It just makes no sense for Disney to release information now, especially only a few dozen hours after the end of E3 -- that after-E3 press interview would have been the perfect way to add more excitement for us without actually showing what the worlds would look like or anything.

But whatever, my opinion isn't going to change what people believe.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
They probably were erased because SE doesn't want gamers to know about the new worlds. It seems most likely that it would give too much away.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
besides i think that it was true, but S-E didn't want it out so soon. (i sense another watergate scandal over here.)

A

Audo

KL said:
Why do they release worlds that people don't want and get mad at instead of releasing the worlds that people actually want.
Well i like these two new worlds i tihnk they will be awesome i see Steamboat Willie as mroe of a 100 acre wood place more than an actual world. Maybe Miceky lets us venture into his memories of Pete and why he hates mickey? lol

Z

Zackstorm

Hmm.. I'm still not believing any of that world stuff that was on the disney site till Squre-Enix confirms it. I just, for some reason, don't believe that site.

D

Dark Heart

but who leaked the vids? if it was someone from S-E, wouldn't they have told them not to show anyone then. or maybe some hacker got it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back