• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 larxene marluxia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexionmaster

So the game is about Roxas finally getting to become a member of the organization and throughout the game, he gets to prove himself as a tough member of the organization, that is, he tries to rank up to become a stronger member of the organization, proving hes not to be trifled with.:huh:

safire inthe sky

ya I'm really excited about hearing the voices for the com members! and being able to play as all of them will be awsome!
okay now I'd like to say something about larxene, well I know she is a bitch, but I think she has a reason for being the way she is. it went into it a little more in the manga, but I think she has an interesting back story that we just don't know, she probably had a really hard life and was really hurt and she just can't seem to get over it, and well she kinda deals with it in a bad way, but she deserves a little slack

Draggin Waggin

ya I'm really excited about hearing the voices for the com members! and being able to play as all of them will be awsome!
okay now I'd like to say something about larxene, well I know she is a bitch, but I think she has a reason for being the way she is. it went into it a little more in the manga, but I think she has an interesting back story that we just don't know, she probably had a really hard life and was really hurt and she just can't seem to get over it, and well she kinda deals with it in a bad way, but she deserves a little slack

Like I said,needs some TLC and Auskie! Giggidy Giddigy Goo!!!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd have to agree. I always thought Larxene had more to her than what they showed, but due to the fact that she only appears in CoM, we don't get a lot about her, if we ever have at all. In the manga, the quote that she said, "You have no idea what's truly precious!", really put the nail on the coffin, yet since I don't take the manga that so in canon, I went to the game (Re: CoM). Even there I saw something, especially in her death (it was actually...sad), and the disappointment that was obvious when she confronted Sora, and told of the betrayal of Axel, as well as their plan being ruined, and how they almost had him. I mean, other than the fact that she teased and kicked Sora two times, while giving Naminé a b*tchslap, the rest of her scenes were filled with her laidback attitude. She was almost...fun. I just...don't know. I just got this vibe that there was more under the sadism when watching her.

She had a good start for character development, to be honest, and with a good story, it could've backed it up. Not perfect, yet finally a complex and three dimensional KH girl. But alas, she was another wasted female character.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well Roxas joined the organization only a few seconds after Sora became a heartless (358 days in the organization) that means he was in the organization during CoM doesn't it? I mean I don't see it making sense if he wasn't. My guess would be that Larxene and Marluxia will be in the game. Oh and I like Larxene more the Marluxia just because she's a bad ass women and I like bad ass women.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Larxene is a sadist.

A hot sadist, but a sadist nonetheless.

Blue

home is where the heart is
358/2 Days allows you to play with Larxene and Marluxia in multi-player mode,I believe.

Btw,does the poll and the topic of this thread really have something to do with each other?xD
I voted nevertheless for Marluxia,although I don't really like both of them much..

Draggin Waggin

Oh by the by, my little comments are actually stemming from what Kramer says about the Librarian in "The Library" episode. Although I still stand by my statement. Here's what I'm talking about

KRAMER: Look at her. This is a lonely woman looking for companionship.. ... Spinster. ...
Maybe a virgin. ... Maybe she got hurt a long time ago. She was a schoolgirl. There was
a boy It didn't work out. Now she needs a little tenderness. She needs a little understanding. She needs a little Kramer.
JERRY: Eventually a little shot of penicillin

Charlie K

Back in Business
Listen, Larxene(or w.e) is more of a guy then marlexia(or w.e)....Nuff frickin said.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I was being calm, I'm just saying a girl looks more like a guy then a guy does.And don't tell me to "chillax"

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Larxene will be there definitely. Remember in the begining of KH2 when Roxas was regaining memories of his time in Org. XIII? One of the memories shows all the members sittiing in their chairs. A little before they show Roxas in his chair, they show Larxene sitting (in a sexy position I might add)

Draggin Waggin

I'm back, the new Wawa Chicken Salad Club Wrap = crazy delicious.

It's a shame that the new games are on PSP and Nintendo DS, mainly cause I don't have either and I don't get an employee discount on them (Best Buy doesn't give discounts on gaming systems). But yeah I do admit Marluxia is more girlier than Larxene, he needs to the hit the gym and get on the arm curl machine, I mean geez his arms are skinnier than chicken bones

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I'm back, the new Wawa Chicken Salad Club Wrap = crazy delicious.

It's a shame that the new games are on PSP and Nintendo DS, mainly cause I don't have either and I don't get an employee discount on them (Best Buy doesn't give discounts on gaming systems). But yeah I do admit Marluxia is more girlier than Larxene, he needs to the hit the gym and get on the arm curl machine, I mean geez his arms are skinnier than chicken bones

Now I have a craving for KFC.

Still, I never noticed Marluxia to be so skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back