• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 DSi Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokitsunefang

DSi Bundle

Ok... I understand that this has already been discussed, but what if the CoM they wer promising was on an SD card and to be played on some weird DS channel... wouldnt that be a bit more believeable than a GBA compatible one?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
It would make sense, yes. Quite odd considering we're getting Re:CoM soon, but I expect a lot of people playing 358/2 Days who only had a DSi would want to play the original.

-- Andy

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
People keep bringing up the GBA slot. The DSi doesn't need one. You can just download the games. That's why the slot is gone, expanded memory for the DSi for things such as the web browser and DS store.

So as we talked about before, COM could just be a download. That is, if there is any truth to the rumor. After all, it was just a typed up letter that some guy who joined a forum posted the same day. His ONLY post. No credibility.

I could make up a story if I wanted too.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Has it actually been confirmed that you can download GBA games onto the SD card? Or are you referring to unofficial downloads, like emulators?

I'm not phased by the slot missing, although it sucks for those who need to transfer Pokémon onto Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I have my old DS if I want to do that.

Anyway, credibility indeed. I'm not sure whether I should buy the DSi on launch, or wait for a bundle to be released. I guess I'll see what goes on in Japan and see if a bundle would actually be worth it =).

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
That again could easily be faked.. why would the image just turn up? The person could easily have just edited the document then printed a more recent version off. Then again, it could be real. I'd buy it if it was.

Hmph we need more proof!

It doesn't help that PSPFanboy said this:

"Due to the quality of the picture, we can't make out a lot of the kanji, but we can clearly see mentions in katakana of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and the Game Boy Advance. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is written out too, but not correctly."

Typos? Not exactly professional o_O.

-- Andy

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Has it actually been confirmed that you can download GBA games onto the SD card? Or are you referring to unofficial downloads, like emulators?

I don't think it has been, and I don't think it will be. It would allow to much hacking if Nintendo ever did thi and they'd prefer to avoid it.

A

Audo

Nice design for the KH DSi I'll give it that.
Are you kidding me? That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.
Oh and btw guys.

2932460360_9b0fdb8fd0_o.jpg

2932460494_b06b444605_o.jpg

Look familiar?

image5-704893.jpg

urutapu

(copypasta of myself from Neowin)

Unquestionably a hoax.
  1. No less than four different names are used instead of the proper 358/2 Days (that's right, written in English): these include "358/2", "2分の358日間", and "358/2日間". I stress the fact that "358/2 Days" is usually written in English in Japanese materials; if it were to appear written in Japanese, it would simply be the phonetic katakana translation that appears in the game's logo (スリーファイブエイトデイズ オーバーツー, "three-five-eight days over two").
  2. Same as the above for Chain of Memories (the only official Japanese being the phonetic translation of チェインオブメモリーズ, "chain of memories"), i.e. "思い出の連鎖" and the hilariously terrible "思い出のゲームボーイアドバンスチェーン" ("memory's Game Boy Advance chain").
  3. The design on the front of the DSi is simply preposterous. That ugly, pixelated, 4-bit piece of tripe wouldn't be on anything official.
  4. A DSi with a GBA slot. Seriously?
  5. This is a less factual problem, but 19888 yen is a really weird number. The overwhelming expectation is for any sales price to end on a zero.

A

Audo

You forgot the fact that the image they posted which is supposed to be of the DSi's "GBA slot". is ripped directly from an image of the DSLite (seen above)

urutapu

You forgot the fact that the image they posted which is supposed to be of the DSi's "GBA slot". is ripped directly from an image of the DSLite (seen above)

Well, the concept alone is preposterous enough, but yes. More points off for using an easy photo like that.

A

Audo

and i agree, that image for the 'DSi' was soooo ugly. bleh, it made my eyes bleed, that fake design.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I have to agree with you there =/. Here's hoping that there'll be something more like the Dissidia PSP-3000 on its way next February instead. Something sleek and professional =).

-- Andy

darkheart709

Bronze Member
a red DS with black outlines of the nobody symbol on the top and the kingdom hearts symbol on the bottom

like i said i can see a bundle coming but i doubt this bundle is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back