• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

I don't think it'll be that hard...

Charlie K

Back in Business

It'll most likely be like magic in a way.Maybe.

Narnoldshmarnold

i think they will at least say something about zexion. his book was considered a spoiler untill fm+, right? I hope he's there.
Wow. I go on holiday, and come back and THIS has happened! now I gotta buy a ds.

sora741

wait a min think about it if there a 14 member she would be no.13 because Roxas left right and if there are 14 then besides roxas we forgot to kill one

Charlie K

Back in Business

The 14th member joined when was IN the Org.XIII, Thus making her the 14th memeber.

kh is ba

I still think it is going to be Aqua and that it will be cool being the different org members because using the spears and using the scythe ect would be pretty awsome.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

xigbar with his guns, maybe Dante like fighting style, only with gunslinger

Windii

Website
www.xanga.com

it would have to be earth.
Lexaeus already has Earth. My guess is that her element is Darkness, since I believe most of the traditional RPG elements are taken. (What the hell is Zexion's power, by the way? Emo angst? lol)

that'd be a hoot if she turns out to be related to Xehanort some how (basing it on her skin color...)

Ven3

Some people are more of the Organization fans then they are for the BBS people, I want to play BBS the most because my PSP is lonely. If it wasn't for that I would be all over 358/2 days.
BBS looks really cool i wonder what the new enemies are like

Ethereal

I'm not saying the game looks bad, but I'm such an obscessed KH fan, I'm biased enough to buy anything with that name on it... well, anything except the mobile games.

Cell Phone Games Suck :\

I'm kinda disapointed though. I wanted to know more about Riku and what he did. I don't care much for Roxas. I hope the game covers some of what King Mickey and his buddy went through :3

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

i hope they fix the frame rate before it comes out. i heard the game looked like it was only running on 10 frames a second. and for those of you that don't know if that's good or bad, it's very very bad

keyblader_aki

I've seen clips in 358/2 they're on youtube. It's a discussion between two members. The guy who plays the music and another but he's hooded, it's in japanese so I don't know who it is. All i know is that they're speaking about Xemnas and how he's disappeared again. Musical guy (sorry for not knowing all the Orgs name guys they're hard for me to remember) he says that Xemnas is in the "Sleeping Room" again...or Sleeping Chamber one of those two. Hooded figure: "Again?"

The sleeping room is reveleaed in a different clip a secret room in Hallow Bastion. It's in the room where the heartless machine and factory is. The floor opens up to reveal a secret room. This room is White and Black and it basically looks like the castle in the World that Never was or the World In Between. whatever that place was!! >_< A hooded figure, don't know who, walks down a LOOOOONG hallway, the hall has rooms side by side. They're chained and have little code-boxes next to the door. At the end of the hall the hooded figure goes in, the door is unchained and unlocked already. The room looks circular, has the symbols like in the hallway all around the room, these are the chains.

The hooded figure sits down in a chair in the middle of the room, the chains and symbols light up. The hooded figure greets what looks to be an unconscious or an object of some kind. When the end of the chains light up and touch the thing or creature it stirs.

TO ME and me alone...the thing looks like two things it's too fast and too blurry for me to really make it out. 1) it looks like pieces of armor that fell off of Venn, Terra or Aqua in the Sandarea battle or 2) the humanoid thing monster that seperated from the Old Mage in the same battle.

Just wanted to comment ^.^ I'm excited for BBS really but excited for this too!!

zRoxas

I've seen clips in 358/2 they're on youtube. It's a discussion between two members. The guy who plays the music and another but he's hooded, it's in japanese so I don't know who it is. All i know is that they're speaking about Xemnas and how he's disappeared again. Musical guy (sorry for not knowing all the Orgs name guys they're hard for me to remember) he says that Xemnas is in the "Sleeping Room" again...or Sleeping Chamber one of those two. Hooded figure: "Again?"

The sleeping room is reveleaed in a different clip a secret room in Hallow Bastion. It's in the room where the heartless machine and factory is. The floor opens up to reveal a secret room. This room is White and Black and it basically looks like the castle in the World that Never was or the World In Between. whatever that place was!! >_< A hooded figure, don't know who, walks down a LOOOOONG hallway, the hall has rooms side by side. They're chained and have little code-boxes next to the door. At the end of the hall the hooded figure goes in, the door is unchained and unlocked already. The room looks circular, has the symbols like in the hallway all around the room, these are the chains.

The hooded figure sits down in a chair in the middle of the room, the chains and symbols light up. The hooded figure greets what looks to be an unconscious or an object of some kind. When the end of the chains light up and touch the thing or creature it stirs.

TO ME and me alone...the thing looks like two things it's too fast and too blurry for me to really make it out. 1) it looks like pieces of armor that fell off of Venn, Terra or Aqua in the Sandarea battle or 2) the humanoid thing monster that seperated from the Old Mage in the same battle.

Just wanted to comment ^.^ I'm excited for BBS really but excited for this too!!

Clips of the trailer? Link?

keyblader_aki

Well that's the thing...a few people have said they've seen the video too but if I'm reading it correctly they're giving the impression the video is in KH2: FM+ ....but I don't have the link. My brother found all these videos about BBS and 368/2 but we had to shut down the comp it froze on us. We didn't get to watch the entire video. But it reveals stuff. In another topic someone confirms that the thing tied down is Aqua's armor and keyblade. o_O!!!

lonekyuubi

^What about viewing your history for the link?But Im guessing its for final mix+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back