• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
"In spite of the poor graphic performances on the DS, and the low storage space, the story on the DS will be with "the height of all our hopes" because the developers keep pushing and pushing the capacities of the Nintendo Portable with each new update to its Hardware component."

Can someone tell me what they mean when they say "the height of all our hopes"?

A

Audo

I have no clue at all. I was the one who translated that.
Basically it means, or what I took it to mean, is that it will be what everyone hopes from it. As in, it iwll be a great game.

A

Audo

It's from French scans.
I translated the highlights off of a website, basically the last point is where the site inserted subjective blabber.
Meaning it is their opinion primarily.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
WTH? Maybe the magazine is biased or something. The DS is underpowered compared with the PSP, but it's storage is great for what it is, and 358/2's graphics are amazing!

A

Audo

I think it is what the Site said about it, not necessarily the magazine.

KeyMaker

Well we know who is a big DS fan. But anyway, I'm sure it just means that the 358/2 Days Team is expecting to meet expectations. Though the DS does in fact lack compared to every other system out there. By this I mean PSP, PS2, and everything other main console. You can even see the twitchy pixels in the graphics.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I agree. I honestly think that 358/2 is the best looking DS game yet. To be frank the graphics are amazing. S-E really know how to push a console I think.

jda-roxas

indeed, i think that any kh game will be spectacular...although i am not looking forward to coded until i see a trailer, and a good one at that.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I just realised that 358/2 is the BbS of KHII...

Or something like that XD

If Coded will ever be available over here, we shall need it. I'm absolutely not emulating though. That's not how I roll.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's possible, and from the screens the graphical touches are nice.
It's not impossible, might take some getting used to but always good to try new things :)

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
It's possible, and from the screens the graphical touches are nice.
It's not impossible, might take some getting used to but always good to try new things :)
yeah, i recently saw a very nice screenshot, pretty good quality for a DS game.

and yes, im trying a new color
:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back