• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Limit Form

ok guys i believe that the 358/2 Days is a code and i also believe that it means that the organization lasted only 358 days and only 2 members left if you think its right or wrong just right it

GlaneTheMuffin

yup, R-K says the truth...
ans the title IS a code, as stated by Nomura (right?), and it will be perfectly clear upon completing the game.

Sora Limit Form

358/2 Days

ok guys i believe that the 358/2 Days is a code and i also believe that it means that the organization lasted only 358 days and only 2 members left i also think they added Days because like in kh 2 roxas level was based on days if you think its right or wrong just write your thoughts or anything

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
If it was posted already it would probably be on main site by now. Nice find.

And um, why couldn't you start a thread for it? Just click the "New Thread" button.

A

Audo

If it was posted already it would probably be on main site by now. Nice find.

And um, why couldn't you start a thread for it? Just click the "New Thread" button.
It was seen before. It's just not that impressive rofl.

A

Audo

Right... so. posting another version of the same video wouldn't really be doing anything in terms of that, lol.
anyways, I hope for S-E to smarten up and release the trailers on their respective websites in the near future.

But, i think we should get back on topic.

You guys realize that the "Remaster" is just them zooming in and changing the angle, right?

A

Audo

you guys know about it, you can discuss it among the forums. But it's not going to go on the main site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back