• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Progression

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xearual from Aet

Roxas I believe is assigned 24 minutes, to do certain missions, that they would call 1 days missions. Look at the bottom of the second picture on the right, it says 1/1 days to complete mission, http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/422.jpg. I believe the game lasts 358/2 of these days, and Roxas is assigned different worlds each day, meaning the better he does, the better, and newer the world will be. But, do you think that Roxas would be able to go to a world of his choice, probably not, so you'll probably have to get G ratings to get newer worlds.

UrbanQuattrus

I think that the timer is a limit in which Roxas has to complete his task, else he fails and has to try it again. I'll bet that he can freely travel around worlds outside of missions but that missions unlock access to more worlds as the story progresses.

Bh325

Oh yeah, I have posted an idea about this in some other thread,but why not put it here, too. I would like if we got a chance to explore the castle that never was. For example, first you complete a mission, get rated for it, then maybe after a few possible videos you'd get to explore the castle. You could find some things you've unlocked, and you would get to choose when you're ready for the next mission. And afterwards, you would get to travel in the worlds freely, explore them and possibly play missions you've completed in those worlds, for fun or for training. There would be an Org. XIII member in the world and by talking to him (or her,maybe) you would get to choose a mission you've completed and play it. That's how I would like it. :toungesmile:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Maybe, the ability to explore worlds (like TWTNW) freely, will come from completing x-amount of missions, with a good rank. After doing this, you can occassionally, get off-days (non-mission days) to explore the worlds and the Castle that Never Was.

Xearual from Aet

I remember Nomura saying that there would be no free travel outside of missions, and you need rest afte the missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back