• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days New Clips and Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Merbe.

Or maybe it's easier to render on the DS?

I mean, I know they're pre-rendering it with PS2 graphics first, but still. They may have decided it was just convenient in terms of the DS's capabilities.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Has nothing to do with the DS. If anything, it has to do with the team being lazy >.>
I bet BBS will have them too, it's just we haven't seen any scenes depicting it yet.
*sigh* And here i was hoping they would finally ditch that. ;-;

True, the actual scenes always look worse than what the trailers depict... I mean look at Ven speaking at Olympus Coliseum in the BbS trailer. You'd hope the game would look that perfect, but of course, it never does.

A

Audo

Eh? It will.
Those are exactly as they will be played in the game.
It's just that they aren't showing scenes in the trailer that uses the craptastic cut-and-paste mouths.
But everything we have seen so far should be seen exactly like that in the actual game.

Merbe.

Or maybe it's easier to render on the DS?

I mean, I know they're pre-rendering it with PS2 graphics first, but still. They may have decided it was just convenient in terms of the DS's capabilities.
Trust me, it has nothing to do with the DS. KH1, KH2, Re:CoM all have it.
It's just what "they" do.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, I mean think about it. They probably realize that Days' graphics aren't going to be as great as the PS2/PSP's, so they figure "Hey, since the graphics aren't exactly top-notch compared to BBS/others in the series, why don't we use the cut-paste mouths again? At least for Days. It'll make it easier on us."

It's possible.

A

Audo

Well, I mean think about it. They probably realize that Days' graphics aren't going to be as great as the PS2/PSP's, so they figure "Hey, since the graphics aren't exactly top-notch compared to BBS/others in the series, why don't we use the cut-paste mouths again? At least for Days. It'll make it easier on us."

It's possible.
With that line of thought, you would think they would make them better.
Seeing as how the DS only has a limited number of cutscenes, you think they would make each cutscene as good as it could be.

But like i said, they only do it because they are lazy, and both BBS and Coded will be treated with them aswell.

Cissy

Bronze Member
But like i said, they only do it because they are lazy, and both BBS and Coded will be treated with them aswell.
As far as we know, since we don't have proof yet. (unless you do have some?)

Oh you just love me right now, I can tell. <3

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh, you're love is too much Kris. <333

I believe in BBS. I believe in BBS.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Because Kris is a cellphone mongler.

<3

I'm sure it'll be fun. KHMobile, I mean.

Clowde

Meh. The game looks cool. With or without the cut n' paste mouths. And you know what, if having those mouths mean more gameplay then I'm glad they use them.

They added Xion to the Character list on the Days website. Translate at once !! Lol. I need to learn Japanese.

...Wait a sec. Was it ever confirmed what the correct spelling for Xion was? Whether it was Xion or Shion? Because they use Xion on the website..

Last edited:
A

Audo

Basically, it says she joined as No 14 in Organization XIII. She and Roxas are both Keyblade wielders and this shared trait is most likely why they get along to well as opportunities to hang out with Axel and Roxas increase. Events during missions trigger her beginning to question her own existence.

Clowde

Basically, it says she joined as No 14 in Organization XIII. She and Roxas are both Keyblade wielders and this shared trait is most likely why they get along to well as opportunities to hang out with Axel and Roxas increase. Events during missions trigger her beginning to question her own existence.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back