• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Riku was confirmed to be a boss,but who knows if he actually will be the final boss.

I'd say yes. :D

D

Divine Light

yeah like blue said he will be a boss but it isn't known if he will be the final. though he might be because thinkabout when Roxas fights riku.

Macabre

Gold Member
if 358/2 days has the player using roxas during his time in the org xii,then i think it could be sora because it's the last fight in which he is wearing the cloak but does he betray the org after or before this fight?well if this is wrong then its riku.

Wynn

Its most likely Riku or Sora. But there's still the possibility of an entirely new boss that we don't know about yet. (Or just forgot about)

Sexy Angel
=O

Why does it have to be Riku??? Why cant it be Sora???

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiniux

yeah maybe another side anonther story wasnt a trailer for kh2 but for kh 358/2 days.

Spazzboy911

for me, the game quality is going to based primarily on one factor: how dark they make tWtNW. IN AsAs, it was like, this weird dark enigma you couldnt even really see clearly with a bunch of mystery. In DD:AsAs, it had a feeling either similar to a gothic Matrix or Hell returning to earth. Like there should be a news reporter at the side saying "With hell frozen over for so long, we were all surprised to find that tempratures are rising again, causing large amounts of rain fall. Along with the restoration, sightings of some of the deadlier demons returning have been spotted. More at elev-" *Roxas stabs him with Oblivion, neoheartless bites his head off* Dude, DD, NW was badass! they ruined it in KHII, it was way to light/bright, not enough rain, not much mystery, and Soras cocky attitude kinda ruined it (along with the rest of the game)

trixchasin

xemnas??
i know what your thinkin, that can't be right cuz he is still alive in kh2.
but i'm saying you just "beat" him, you don't necessarily "kill" him.
kinda like when you bean axel the first time in kh2, but then he was still alive.

or maybe the 14th member??
maybe that's why she doesn't show up in kh2, cuz you killed her.

safire inthe sky

Maybe it could be the 14th Member because maybe she betrayed the organization and Roxas was sent to "get rid of her". And maybe that's when dies/disappears.

that would be very interesting, but I think that if it were to happen that it would be before the riku fight, because as far as we know riku is the last person roxas fights before he is put into the virtual twilight town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back