• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Famitsu Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol i may have jumped to conclusions by saying Aqua was left handed.
She seems to have been seen using both. In the Secret Ending she is using her left hand in some of the scenes (cant remember if all of them.) but in a few screens from the game it is in her right hand.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
She can probaly use both left and right hands for anything, like me!!!!:)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Except he used the proper term... Ugh.

Maybe being ambidextrous in Keyblade-Wielding shows how proficient the Wielder is?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Sorry if I didn`t know how to spell it and couldn`t find it in the dictionary!!! I knew the term, but I didn`t know how 2 spell it!!!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't use the dictionary. It's not something you should overeact about. I didn't even notice your post. I don't think the hand a wielder uses has any meaning to it other than them being left handed. Sora can wield with his left hand and his right hand. So can Roxas and possibly Riku. They wield with both hands when Dual- Wielding. So they are all ambidextrous.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Just because they can swing with both arms does not mean they are ambidextrous

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know, but it's more than simply holding it and swinging with it. Surely there'd be a difference in a person proficiency with a Keyblade if wielded in different hands.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And? He doesn't need to... Or is that a point relating to Lion Form itself?

Tatsu

Why do I get the feeling that Saix is going to turn out to be the main baddie in this game? That's fine with me considering his villainy needs more exposure.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I'm just saying Sora isnt ambidextrous, he only really carries 2 weapons in Valor Form

The ability to use both hands equally well is ambidextrous. Sora can apparently use the Keyblade with both hands at the same level of skill so yes it does make him ambidextrous. He also Dual- Wields in Final Form so, no it's not just Valor Form. I don't know why your nit- picking. It was just a statement. Sora being an ambidextrous Keyblade Wielder seems to have no plot inportance so far and, it doesn't seem like it will.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, Final Form and the way it handles the Keyblades strikes me more as something mentally-controlled, and the action is simply enhanced/half-controlled by the swinging of the arms. There's a distinct difference between how Sora uses the Keyblades in Valour and Final Forms.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure why but this screen shot in particular intrigues me.

090109days01_500.jpg

o_O
Same for me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In Master Form, he is holding one that hovers in his hands, don't forget. I'd say the only form where it can be clearly seen, defined and judged as Sora being ambidextrous is Valour Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back