• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 day heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlocker

I was watching all the riplai gameplay trailers for days and i've notice something interesting about the heartless there although most of you probably already seen it:( :
each time a heartless is defeated some will release a heart and others don't. The number on the top left of the screen where the heart icon is will keep tract of the number of hearts collected. So i'm almost certain that to collect hearts you have to defeat artificial heartless like guard armor and pureblood heartless can give other items and recoveries. Also, since we already have a clue so as eo how the game ends, would the developers focus more on what you can do after beating the game with these missions? There could be arround hundreds of variety of heartless to fight or some truckloads of secret bosses like kurt ziza. That would be soo awesome, maybe fighting heartless isn't boreing after all..your thoughts!!!

YouTube - KH 358/2 Days, Roxas & Axel in Twilight Town (Re: Riplai)

YouTube - KH 358/2 Days, Roxas & Xaldin in Beast's Castle (Re: Riplai)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think the replayability will be good, so long as there is a Optional boss or two.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And hopefully there'll be decent rewards through mutliplayer. Maybe something like go with wireless/Wi-Fi squads to do downloadable missions?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, that's standard.

I meant grouping up with one to three others, and the four of you undertake missions not in the normal game, that are unlocked by connecting to Wi-Fi. Then, depending on how well you accomplish the mission, you'll get items, the best of which is unobtainable in the normal play-through.

shadowred3

so wait. the org was usin roxas to collect hearts right? but then he ditched them so they used sora insteds right?

legendaryriku

so wait. the org was usin roxas to collect hearts right? but then he ditched them so they used sora insteds right?

They were using both at the time to collect hearts, but in CoM thats when they make themselves known. All in all ya they used both but focused on Sora when Roxas was MIA.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm enjoying the Heartless diversity thus far and there seem to be foes both old and new to do battle with. The real focus is on releasing hearts, as stated above =). As long as the missions remain varied and canon I'll be happy. Some optional bosses would be great too.

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back