• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soragill150

in kh2 final mix when sora takes roxas`s keys is he weilding 3 keys.
what would we call this if he is 3 wielding.

The_Chaunce

I wouldnt be suprised if there will be a new reaction command in some kingdom hearts upcoming game where sora will use hundreds of keyblades, kind of like in the BBS trailer at the end of Final Mix.

keybladealex

I wouldnt be suprised if there will be a new reaction command in some kingdom hearts upcoming game where sora will use hundreds of keyblades, kind of like in the BBS trailer at the end of Final Mix.

This was a concept video. Therefore, it probably won't be used. And I think it IS a tech error. Why do people noticed the damndest things?

Kitsune_XIII

How exactly does Sora weild all three keyblades at once though?
Does one float around him like in Final Form?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Its safe to say that was just for dramatic effect. It was to make the video look extremely appealing.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Sora can weild keyblades with his mind, as seen during the Roxas fight and in his forms, but he most likely needs a free hand to control them. The max is probly 3 =P

Soren

Awards
Um....question, didn't Roxas have two keys that he took from him? Wouldn't that mean that Sora was Quad-Weilding or something like that during the battle with Roxas? or are we talking about after the battle?

EDIT- Sorry, i forgot Sora only has one Keyblade Storyline wise. NEvermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back