• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

4 keyblade Theory

4 keyblade theory soz

i was wondering the last 1hour about this will i've been loooking on this site and it occured o me what if there was four keyblade masters one for light, dark, twilight and present...

Sora is the keyblade master of light

Riku of Darkness

BHK of twilight

Mickey of Present

if u remember the twist in KH1 that kingdom hearts was light well maybe there is a kingdom hearts for the three of light, dark and twilight and they sealed the the light in KH1 and the second one will be twilight and then darkness in kH3... and there is a keyblade master to guard each door so it doesn't become open.

sora Has sealed the light so there is still 2 more doors letf. if u remember that note at the end of KH and the begining of CoM, that might have tell sora where the second door is to seal it. and micky looks over all three master.

Last edited:

mrhappy2345

Ya. It's probably something like that anyways. Only one thing. The door to Kingdom hearts door needed the power of BOTH Sora's AND Mickeys keybalde to close it.

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Mickey got in there.

C

Chaos_Lord

cause hes the king. The thing about sora kingdom key and mickeys is that their colors are exact opposites if you look at it. just soemthing i noticed but my mind is too feeble to comprehend what it could mean.

theotherwhitesora

mrhappy2345 said:
Ya. It's probably something like that anyways. Only one thing. The door to Kingdom hearts door needed the power of BOTH Sora's AND Mickeys keybalde to close it.

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Mickey got in there.

If you remember, the King conversed with Ansem in one of his reports and that's how Ansem found out about the keyblade and Kingdom Hearts, so Mickey knows about it and knows how to get there. my guess is that a door leading to the end of the world was opened with Mickeys blade and was able to get to kingdom Hearts.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Re: 4 keyblade Theory

Dark Fire said:
4 keyblade theory soz

i was wondering the last 1hour about this will i've been loooking on this site and it occured o me what if there was four keyblade masters one for light, dark, twilight and present...

Riku of Darkness

BHK of twilight

Mickey of Present

if u remember the twist in KH1 that kingdom hearts was light well maybe there is a kingdom hearts for the three of light, dark and twilight and they sealed the the light in KH1 and the second one will be twilight and then darkness in kH3... and there is a keyblade master to guard each door so it doesn't become open.

sora Has sealed the light so there is still 2 more doors letf. if u remember that note at the end of KH and the begining of CoM, that might have tell sora where the second door is to seal it. and micky looks over all three master.

Doubt it. Think, your saying Sora locked his door in KH1, and that the other doors are for Dark and Twilight. But then, the door to light is called Kingdom Hearts. If there is more doors then I guess they would stay off topic of the game and off of the hero, or in your words.. the guardian to the light door.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. They didn't lock the door to light in kh1, they locked the door to darkness. That makes your whole theory fall apart.

2. Who ever said any person had to represent anything.

3. last time i checked the keyblade was for light. -.-

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Dark Fire said:
4 keyblade theory soz

Riku of Darkness

BHK of twilight

Mickey of Present

I came up this theory wayyyy before you must have if you are just posting it now....I posted this somewhere in that topic about a KH3....

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts was more about Darkness than Light:
- Traverse Town always appeared in night
- The Heartless were the main threat along with evil Disney villians
- Ansem the persuer of darkness
- Riku plunged into Darkness and so did Destiny Islands which was destroyed
- Riku completely opened himself up to the darkness and let Ansem control him
- Ansem tried to open the door to the darkness
- The heart unlocker unlocked the darkness in your heart
- Sora was plunged into the Darkness and became a Heartless: beings of Darkness

Kingdom Hearts 2: Twilight
- Twilght Town is always in Twilight
- Riku walks the Twilight path
- The BHK who is Twilight with 50/50 White and Black clothes and the Oathkeeper and Oblivion which represent Darkness and Light
- The Dusk and The Organization are the new threat. Dusk means, "Light turning into Darkness"...or Twilight.
- DiZ is Twilight and walks the path

Kingdom Hearts 3: Light
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If they really are going to make just 3 Kingdom Hearts and are basing them off of just Darkness, Twilight, and Light. Do you really think they would end the game with Darkness? Light is a better candidate. And Riku would finally get rid of Ansem in KH3 since he clearly said this:

"I'm taking the middle road." - Riku
"You mean the Twilit to nightfall" - DiZ ~ Pretty much DiZ is asking him do you take the road of Dusk (Light turning to Darkness)
"No..." - Riku
"The road to dawn" - Riku ~ Dawn means Darkness turning into Light.

Riku was Dark in the first game. Picked the Twilight Road to Dawn at the end of CoM (R/R) and must be Twilight in KH2. So why not end it off with him finally getting rid of Ansem and becoming light in KH3? That's Dawn right there:

Darkness(KH1) > Twilight(KH2) > Light(KH3)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

.:KL:. said:
I came up this theory wayyyy before you must have if you are just posting it now....I posted this somewhere in that topic about a KH3....

- The BHK who is Twilight with 50/50 White and Black clothes and the Oathkeeper and Oblivion which represent Darkness and Light
- The Dusk and The Organization are the new threat. Dusk means, "Light turning into Darkness"...or Twilight.

If they really are going to make just 3 Kingdom Hearts and are basing them off of just Darkness, Twilight, and Light. Do you really think they would end the game with Darkness? Light is a better candidate. And Riku would finally get rid of Ansem in KH3 since he clearly said this:

"You mean the Twilit to nightfall" - DiZ ~ Pretty much DiZ is asking him do you take the road of Dusk (Light turning to Darkness)
"No..." - Riku

Riku was Dark in the first game. Picked the Twilight Road to Dawn at the end of CoM (R/R) and must be Twilight in KH2. So why not end it off with him finally getting rid of Ansem and becoming light in KH3? That's Dawn right there:

I love seeing well presented theories. You have a nice concept and show support for your theory. Showing reasons for your theory really makes people believe your theory, its the main key. Thats whay 99% that post theories on this board is missing.. Reasons for their conclusions.

D

Dark_Sora_666

"No..." - Riku

thats an impresive theory...i hope it would be true... because who wouldnt want 3 kh's?

Dark Fire

"No..." - Riku

WOOOOOOOOOW.... that leaves my theory to the crapper..... you put much time into that... congrates
biggrin.gif

i'm just glad u did completely kill my theory...

TrueTwilightSora

Lingering beyond the twilight, where its reflectio
Kl, I like your theory, but as much as I might want to agree with you, there's something I have to point out, and that is, that if you own an import version of KH:Final Mix, like I do (and it was worth the 80 $!) the princesses clearly state that beyond the door '' Is a power different, more powerful than both darkness and light..'' and also in KH:CoM Namine pretending to be Kairi explains riku that if he uses his dark he could be in the deepest of darknessess without losing himself, and see through the most blinding of lights, therefore reinstating that twilight is more powerful than both light and darkness, being the fusion of the two, so I really doubt that KH3 would return to a less powerful power, namely light instead of twilight.

Darknetwork

interesting maybe twilight is stronger then both light and darkness. I wonder if BHk became a keyblade master so he can fight not darkness but twilight. Considering there are two ways to become twilight you can chose it like Riku did in COM or you can be born or chosen twilight like the unknown, Diz and Axel as my example, and BHK who was probally given his two keyblades ounce the time came for him to be one of the keyblade masters.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TrueTwilightSora said:
Kl, I like your theory, but as much as I might want to agree with you, there's something I have to point out, and that is, that if you own an import version of KH:Final Mix, like I do (and it was worth the 80 $!) the princesses clearly state that beyond the door '' Is a power different, more powerful than both darkness and light..'' and also in KH:CoM Namine pretending to be Kairi explains riku that if he uses his dark he could be in the deepest of darknessess without losing himself, and see through the most blinding of lights, therefore reinstating that twilight is more powerful than both light and darkness, being the fusion of the two, so I really doubt that KH3 would return to a less powerful power, namely light instead of twilight.

Does it matter?

Kingdom Hearts 2 - There are new enemies: The Organization and the Dusk. But besides that there are old ones: The Heartless and evil Disney Villians.

Kingdom Hearts 3 can be about Light and still have Twilight and Darkness in it. Just like the first game. It was more centered around the Darkness but still had Light in it. So it doesn't really matter if Twilight is stronger than Light or Darkness. The game can still be about Light.

Also, CoM states that Sora is the hero of light. Light....Sora beat the Darkness in KH. Sora beat the Organization...which you can say are most likely Twilight. Do you think Sora will lose to Twilight in KH2 just because they say its stronger than Darkness and Light? I don't think so...

soras_army

going back to the origanil theory people where mad cause sora had to have help from micky to close the door yet this helps prove the theory right cause it makes micky into the master who watches the keyblade masters to help them and in deep dive he saves sora from the white heartless im thinking that if twilight is the strongest form that in the end it will have sora bhk and micky to seal it maybe even riku to since he is becoming good again. and if they make a 3 whos to say the light weaker than twilight because if the light and dark are eqaul then how did sora manage to single handedly beat all the evil and you can never doubt the light because light is hope and hope is power the light can overcome all just as the dark can it all depends on the person. what if like soras customs hes follwoing the paralle path or riku while riku is dawn(dark to light) sora is dusk(light to dark) that would be a surpise to everyone and in the third your bhk or riku trying to save sora from the darkness because we know he has it as he was a heartless for a while and this time kairi will have to battle the darkness inside of sora(we get this clue from the deep dive video in which you see the words "ill fight this time") i dont know any of this for sure but its a couple of thoughts i had that were pulled together by your theorys its got a lot of lose ends but i think its pretty deep and possible. it would make a great bunch of games

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's coming from a pattern.....in Kingdom Hearts it revolved around darkness....in KH2 it appears that it revolves around twilight.....so it theorized (is that a word XD) that if there is a KH3 it might revolve around light following the pattern and maybe ending it.....

Darknetwork

i would like to mention the only reason we beat the originzation back in COM is because of the limitations of castle Oblivion which reduced them to using cards. In Kh if we fought Axel he would crush us. Sora can't even beat the damn dusk for god sake so I don't see him beating a twilight master him/herself like Axel. Kh3 would probally follow the pattern and go as Light as the thing we might fight against. Like some one offer peace in exchange for your heart no what soul. Now that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back