• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Installments - PREQUELS??? No SEQUELS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Guys, we already know that all of the new KH projects take place way back in the past, or between the first and second installments. But it seems like theres still unanswered questions, like the third symbol, the real enemy that the gang has yet to face, even what happened to Cloud or Maleficient. Any chance that these questions will be answered in any of the 3 installments, or would we really have to wait for the BIG ONE to come out in 5 years? I hope Nomura may announce a KH3 in Christmas.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
my guess is their saving the next sequal(presumably titled KH3) will be on the next-gen consoles. it makes sense why the prequals would be handheld. but if i were to guess why they arent makeing kh3 now, i would say they want to be able to fully utilize the next-gens capabilities and keep us in suspense in regards to future events

urutapu

Something tells me Sora's party shouldn't have left Maleficent and Pete in a huge castle full of ridiculously advanced technology with the mother lode of Heartless at their disposal.

Yeah, that's really gonna come back and bite Sora in the ass one day.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura said Sora's story will continue. This thread can be locked now.

TwistedHeartz

Wasnt there an interview with someone somewhere from a higher source in Disney where he said KH3 will be announced around January/Feburary? I thought I read that somewhere :O but the source could always be wrong lol...

But I think it's good we have prequels. We can re-play through the whole series and finally understand everything. We will pick up things we hadn't noticed before :> And learn alot about the past.

Y

Yannis

Wasnt there an interview with someone somewhere from a higher source in Disney where he said KH3 will be announced around January/Feburary? I thought I read that somewhere :O but the source could always be wrong lol...

But I think it's good we have prequels. We can re-play through the whole series and finally understand everything. We will pick up things we hadn't noticed before :> And learn alot about the past.

Thats not true. Kingdom Hearts 3 is not yet officially confirmed. I think they will have enough work to make those three handheld -games.

I think that PMF answered ur question, jovjo003. No more need to this thread. It is confirmed that Sora´s story will continue.

NobodyRoxasXP

Ya, what twistedheartz said, and another reason SE probably released three different games at a time is that if twistedheartz is right about the KH3 announcement, Nomura is going to use that time to make a really kicka** game. i mean, counting these we've gotten 6 kingdom hearts games in about 3 years, so maybe he's going to take his time on the last one (if it is the last one) and make it the best one ever, to go out with a bang.

Y

Yannis

Ya, what twistedheartz said, and another reason SE probably released three different games at a time is that if twistedheartz is right about the KH3 announcement, Nomura is going to use that time to make a really kicka** game. i mean, counting these we've gotten 6 kingdom hearts games in about 3 years, so maybe he's going to take his time on the last one (if it is the last one) and make it the best one ever, to go out with a bang.

NO. KH3´s announcement day is not announced yet. We will have next games in 2008.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Guys, we already know that all of the new KH projects take place way back in the past, or between the first and second installments. But it seems like theres still unanswered questions, like the third symbol,

What third symbol? If it's the one Roxas drew, it's Sora's crown. Wonder no more.

the real enemy that the gang has yet to face,

Which is?

even what happened to Cloud or Maleficient.

Maleficent is perhaps somewhat important, but Cloud is just an FF cameo...

Any chance that these questions will be answered in any of the 3 installments, or would we really have to wait for the BIG ONE to come out in 5 years? I hope Nomura may announce a KH3 in Christmas.

Nomura said he would work on other characters besides Sora for a while, so it seems unlikely that he'd do that.

He said eventually Sora's story would be continued. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back