• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2pac Dead/Alive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright this is a thread on 2pac, whether u think he is dead or alive.....

Personally i think he is really alive, not just because of that 7 day theory or all the rumors. Its just one thing that gets me....since hes been dead, he has done so many albums, plus, on his latest album Loyal to the Game, in a song called loyal to the game, it has g unit featured....Now please tell me how, when g unit didnt exist before he was dead, how can he sing with them...? this is thesame with any other artists that never existed after he died.....And also not to mention, since hes been gone, theres been 5 or so albums....

Also you may have seen that thing on cnn if anyone sent it to you, completely false, that was a april fools day joke

I still think he is alive though, post what u think

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Krimedog said:
since hes been dead
You do realize that that quote right there just contradicted your answer? ~_~;

Shinjuku

Entrapment
for me its hard to say people have said things like I saw him in the mall of ATL or he lives on an Island in the Atlantic or Pacfic. I believe he is dead because we all saw it but then we weren't there maybe he might not be dead maybe he is on a private Island no one can locate who knows.:(

Krimedog

i dont know if you have ever heaqrd, but they say he never had an autopsy, isnt it required by law that they do an autopsy, and he was buried just the day after or something, no autopsy what so ever

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
He's dead. I mean, he's been buried and they've made a movie and released some of his songs that he never meant to let out in memory of him. They wouldn't do all that if he were really deceased.

Seeker Of Darkness

He must be dead but it definitely doesn't make sense that he's putting out more albums. Tupac was a great poet and hopefully they aren't using computers to recreate his voice or using someone who sounds like him. That would be a great dissapointment.

Son Goku

Well I still think that he's alive, I'll have to go with Krimedog's theory on this one.

--->Son Goku<---

king-DAVID

Krimedog said:
Personally i think he is really alive, not just because of that 7 day theory or all the rumors. Its just one thing that gets me....since hes been dead, he has done so many albums, plus, on his latest album Loyal to the Game, in a song called loyal to the game, it has g unit featured....Now please tell me how, when g unit didnt exist before he was dead, how can he sing with them...? this is thesame with any other artists that never existed after he died.....And also not to mention, since hes been gone, theres been 5 or so albums....

Tupac recorded hundreds of songs before he died,they couldn't realease them all at once so they kept them stored.That is why so many albums have come after his death,he was a workaholic.He would spend hours in the studio just recording songs,so that when he realeased a few albums and made money he wouldn't have to worry about making the next album.He would already have the songs,all he had to do was release them.All of this is told in a documentary of him,though I forget the name.As for makings songs with artist that didn't exist back then, it's simple,he already had his verse recorded so all the new artists have to do is record their verse put them together on the same song and you have what sounds like the two performing together.IMO he is dead and buried,it's just that people liked him so much that they can't accept that,just like with Elvis.

monkeylover13

thats true they do have alot of songs stored up but my brother is a huge 2 pac fan and has all his cd's on one of i dontkno whos i think eminems or g- units he's on it and t pac says g-unit 2004 their makin it big so yeah he's alive somewhere people know what plastic surgery can do

B

Blade of Justice

I'm not sure he's dead either. THe man comes out with an album every year. He's probably on some uncharted island somewhere living the life.

king-DAVID

monkeylover13 said:
thats true they do have alot of songs stored up but my brother is a huge 2 pac fan and has all his cd's on one of i dontkno whos i think eminems or g- units he's on it and t pac says g-unit 2004 their makin it big so yeah he's alive somewhere people know what plastic surgery can do

They are using computers to make it sound like it's him.On many of his songs he says stuff that he had already said on previous songs.Proof that they are taking bits and pieces of his verses and making a new verse.Tha's why his last two albums haven't been that good.It's basically old stuff.The man is dead,it's just that record producers want to milk his image for all it's worth so they put out album after album and just slap a new name on them.It's pretty sad that they would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back