• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Deluxe Edition from EB Games AU to get a Lightup Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The long-awaited KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be releasing overseas on January 29, 2019. For this occasion, various retailers are offering exclusive preorder bonuses for the game. Between custom PS4 themes and Keyblades, fabric posters, and steelbooks, there's a little something for everyone. And now, fans in Australia can preorder the Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition from EB Games to receive a light-up Heartless keychain.

Below are the preorder bonuses that are currently available for Kingdom Hearts 3 across all  territories:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
A keychain?
Idk if I'd be willing to pre-order the game from Australia just to get a light-up keychain. But it is cute.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That’s.... nice.... but I would have preferred an actual chance to pre-order the Bring Arts edition. Being live for 30 seconds on JB HI-FI’s website doesn’t count >_>

EB Games is still around?
It’s the only dedicated video game store Australia has. A quick google search would have made you seem less ignorant to the entire world outside of the US of A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back