• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get 7★ Prime - Key Art #17 within 5 Draws!

★ Prime - Key Art #17 has arrived! 
 Get 7★ Prime - Key Art #17 within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

Prime - Key Art #17 has arrived! Get a 7★ version of him within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ version of Prime - Key Art #17 each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots! 
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - Key Art #17 will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

Prime - Key Art #17 has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 15, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Prime Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Key Art #17 within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Key Art #17 each time you draw from this banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 4, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these new Medals! 
・Boosted 7★ Prime - Key Art #17, 6★ Prime - Key Art #171,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

■ Prime Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - Key Art #17 (7★) 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR by 3, ↑ M-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF, M-DEF, & U-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +60%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss).** AoE 3 ×21.71~31.92
Prime - Key Art #17 (6★) 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ M-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF, M-DEF, & U-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss).** AoE 3 ×9.84~13.85
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.
**the notice board appears to have been incorrect, so the medal descriptions have been corrected here. (The medal is identical to its JP counterpart.)

Time Attack Challenge!

Quickly defeat consecutive enemies in the Time Attack Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 15, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Race against the clock as you defeat a series of powerful enemies to receive helpful rewards, including Chip and DaleMedals and EXP Medals for each attribute! 
Along the way, the path will split between enemies of different attributes. 
Choose the path most advantageous to you in order to progress as quickly as you can! 

There are 5 stages in total, can you clear them all in time?!

[June 16th PT Update]

Defeat the Hidden Heartless!

★Defeat the Hidden Heartless! 
Complete objectives to receive EXP Medals!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 16, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 23, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Locate and defeat the hidden Heartless enemies in these 5 stages! 
Completing these quest objectives will reward EXP Medals! 
If you've only just recently returned to the game, take advantage of these quest rewards and level up your Medals!

Global Festival Raid Event: Double Lux for One Day!

Great job by both sides so far! 
To even out the odds, we'll be doubling the amount of Lux that players on the Global version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will receive from the raid event for 24 HOURS!

Let's do our best to come out victorious!!

■ Bonus Period: 
Jun. 17, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 17, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 18, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: June 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I think this will be the first time I outright skip an event. There isn't even a small amount of Jewels in that Time Attack, just a bunch of boosting medals, and at 5* no less if the first stage is any indication, that can be more easily obtained elsewhere. Newer players are gonna have a hard time beating the time limits, older players have a surplus of said medals and thus don't care because no Jewels...it feels like this was just made to check some box on a list by management. I'm thinking "What was the point?" and I've never thought that even with the other Time Challenges. It's...rather sad.

On the flipside of the spectrum, the second Prime Deal has arrived, and I made one pull and got pretty lucky. Hell, it feels like fate. I got an extra iXEX from this one on my lone pull, so now I have 2 of each Wonder Twin, one set fully guilted with SCIV and the second no dots with DBIIIMax to help my PVP sets be more flexible. The 6* KA17 has now turned my Counterpoint into an AoE Beast. A while back I evolved my Illustrated Terra that had EA40 on it to 7* and damn does the Upright Debuff from KA17 make a difference. I am really tempted to Mercy KA17 because 7* would make my Counterpoint set utterly eclipse my Diamond Dust in terms of AoE power, but the possibility that the Reverse Magic one will be the same as this but Reverse and potentially being a straight upgrade to SG2 is just glorious. So I'll definitely be saving up and pulling only once on each of these Prime Banners because thus far these medals have been really handy, then go all in on the Reverse Magic one the moment it comes out. Gonna save up FMBs to bring KA17 to 7*, will absolutely be worth it.

Ruben

Awards

Sora's face is a bit derpy, if you ask me. :S

Meow Wow

Awards

Sora's face is a bit derpy, if you ask me. :S

It looks like that face you make when you're in sheer disbelief and shock over something and laughing about it.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with the Hidden Heartless EV + the Global Fest double LUX notice!

Gotta say, though, I'm not sure how good of an incentive EXP medals are as event quest rewards.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Updated OP with the Hidden Heartless EV + the Global Fest double LUX notice!

Gotta say, though, I'm not sure how good of an incentive EXP medals are as event quest rewards.
They're not. When there are farming stages that give out a bunch more for less effort, they're really not. Maybe if it was a bunch of HDLs or something it'd have some merit since those cannot be farmed, but Planes? And no Jewels at all? It's skippable. I hate saying that, especially for the second time in as many days, but as much as I liked the last hide and seek event (with the notable exception of the Castle of Dreams stages because who thought it was a bright idea to make us traverse the whole world forwards and back three whole times!?), there's really no incentive to play this one unless you are brand new and could really use them. And even then, one can just wait for the next 0AP Campaign and farm the Farming Stages for maximum effect. I can't call out SENA on this one since IIRC JP got it as well so this is SE as a whole here, but...it's been over a month since the last story update on both sides. One would think they'd get those out at least if they need to put content out to fill a checklist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back