• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Special Missions for Spirit Parts!

★Special Missions are here! 
Collect Lux to get new Spirit Parts!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 1, 2018 7:00 to May 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Collect Lux during the campaign period above to earn the new Gray Lambstar and Sleep Mask Spirit Parts!

Lux Collected Spirit Part
4,000,000 Gray Lambstar Body
20,000,000 Gray Lambstar Legs
100,000,000 Gray Lambstar Tail
500,000,000 Gray Lambstar Head
2,500,000,000 Gray Lambstar Ears
10,000,000,000 Sleep Mask

As you collect Lux, collect your Spirit Part rewards from the Limited tab in the Missions menu!

April Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for April

■ Event Period: 

The April Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the White Rabbit's House (Skill Perk +6) avatar parts!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillATK Boost VI & Lux+
More than double your Medal's attack power and get more Lux with this incredible skill!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

April's Weekend-only Raid Event!

●April's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Apr. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 1, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 2, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Apr. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 7, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 9, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Apr. 14, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 14, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Apr. 28, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 29, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 30, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
April's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the four weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Egg Master Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts! Band together with your party to receive all of the possible rewards, including one Magic Broom Medal from the Raid Board!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Sun Gem and Moon Gem Boards!

★Sun Gem and Moon Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 

■ Details: 
We're celebrating KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]'s 2nd Anniversary with two very special Gem Boards! 
These two limited-time Gem Boards each contain two Sun Gems or Moon Gems, depending on the type of board, plus a Power GemSpeed Gem, and Magic Gem
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 Gems, a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, Magic BroomsMagic Mirrors and two Cid 10 Medals for 5,000 Jewels each! 

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 5★ Magic Broom x 3 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 1 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2

Other 
 Sun Gem x 2 (in Sun Gem board) 
 Moon Gem x 2 (in Moon Gem board) 
 Power Gem x 1 (in both boards) 
 Speed Gem x 1 (in both boards) 
 Magic Gem x 1 (in both boards)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, these Gem Boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these Gem Boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Clover Earrings Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Apr. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 1, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Clover Earrings avatar parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 6 Cross Boards, 4 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after compleing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Clover Earrings (Male) Chat Phrase: We're a team!
Clover Earrings (Female) Chat Phrase: Smile!
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Face B Clover Earrings (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +5
Clover Earrings (Female)

2nd Anniversary Challenge Event!

★Celebrate KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]'s 2nd Anniversary with this Challenge Event! 
Complete objectives to get a total of 1120 Jewels!

■Event Period 
Apr. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 1, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

・Travel through the various fantastic worlds of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] and complete a series of objectives for 28 quests! 
・Follow the hints to find hidden enemies and complete all the quest objectives! 
・By completing quest objectives, you could receive a total of 1120 Jewels and other fabulous rewards!

Monthly Gem Quests! (Apr.)

The Monthly Gem Quests for April are here! 
Complete these challenging quests to receive Gems!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
These Monthly Gem Quests are both difficult and rewarding! 
Complete objectives for a series of five quests to receive a variety of Gems
This month, you can get one Power Gem, two Speed Gems, and two Magic Gems!

Each quest will require you to use a certain Keyblade, and you won't be able to use any Friend Medals. 
Additionally, you will be unable to use the continue function during these quests, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

2nd Anniversary 0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
We're celebrating KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]'s 2nd Anniversary all throughout the month of April with this 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: April 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I really like the Monthly Pet goal thing. I really wish that would be standard. It's nice having a goal to work towards over the month.

I also like the hidden enemies quests. They're simple, but it's just nice getting a new style of quest and I kind of like how it plays with you needing to be familiar of the worlds, having played from for two years now. It's all nice, lol.

I wonder what sort of thing the VIP will be tomorrow, if it too will be spruced up a bit for the anniversary or not.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Getting the Cons out of the way first...

--House Hat instead of Thorn Frame. +6 Skill Perk is great, but it suffers from Duckbill Syndrome. I really really wanted that Thorn Frame, that thing is gorgeous.

--Alignment Gem Boards are a tad expensive for the contents. That Sun Gem Board is not worth 5k for the average player, more Sun Gems are only needed for +36 and higher, which takes 10 "levels" to reach. The Moon Gem one is almost worth it, but I think 4k would have been better. If it was 5 Moon Gems with everything else, heck yeah it'd be worth it! But only 2 and one of each PSM Gem, when we've had 5x PSM Gems on boards costing 2k...nooo. Also JP gets FMBs on all their Avatar Boards at less than 5k Jewel cost, so not counting that as a major factor in the high price. I snagged the Moon one anyways and only that one since Moon Gems are hard/rare to get and everything else on the board is great, but in the current state I think it should be 4k Jewels. Unless you plan on bringing Fenrir, SL, or Counterpoint to 36, I don't reccomend the Sun Gem Board.

--Two. Caution. Foe. Rounds. In. The. Coliseum. WHY!? One is insultingly annoying because it exists solely to waste a Second Chance, but can be skipped. 2 is just straight up obnoxious IMO. Also immersion breaking since they're sitting right there. Why do they get the first move? Makes no sense...

And now onto the Pros!

++I like the new Challenge Quests! Except for one or two that make you traverse the whole map twice (looking at you Beginner 7...), they're nice and easy since they don't have difficult foes but instead test your map knowledge. I like this sort of alternate challenge, hope we get more like them.

++WE HAVE ALL THE COLISEUM QOL UPDATES WE MISSED FROM THE PAST 3-6 MONTHS!!! ALL MY YES!!! You want Brooms, we've got 'em! You wanted a Moon Gem, we got it! You wanted Rounds 14 and even 15 to be shorter AND bigger round skips? WE GOT IT AAAAALLLLLL!!! With determination and a change of target round near the end, I managed to reach Tier 16 for the second time ever and grabbed the Moon Gem and have a pretty high Rank. I think I'm safe for now, not sure how much farther I could go without Boosters given up here it's only 6 round skips and not 53, but this update was overall extremely positive for the Coliseum. Gonna be looking forward to the first of each month from now on, assuming SENA doesn't pull a stunt that drives me away before May.

++Monthly Gem Quests this time weren't as bad. Stages 4 and 5 are still hard, but not absurd potentially BS hard. Well, 4 is possible to tank with 3x or more HD Zexion every turn (by round 3 the Snake can no longer kill, but both SCs get used up, so more Zexion debuffing helps), but 5 you just gotta nuke. Hated seeing the Assault Dragon again, and he brought a friend with a 30 Hit Counter, but I was able to contruct a set that dealt with them. Not as crazy as last month...Round 4 was nuts then...

Overall, things are looking positive. SENA's toned down the difficulty in various areas and Coliseum got a fantastic update. Still had a few nitpicks, but the pros outweigh the cons. Good start to the month.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Love that they did the limited quests again finally. This was a really large amount of content for a Sunday honestly, I was surprised... wish they could do that more often, and not just anniversary...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Is it sad I've played this game so much that I recognized all the hidden spots?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I did too, so... if it's sad we'll be sad together.

​(I even recognized the friggin desert how did I)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah I have found every hidden spot quite easily lol. I think thats the Anniversary part, those of us who have dedicated too much time to this game recognize the spots and thus its easier for us ha. But at what cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back