• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(English Subs) Union X: Enchanted Dominion 4th update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

10 quests in Enchanted Dominion have been added!

Briar Rose continues to sleep--
As sinister hands approach Prince Phillip who heads towards the cottage in the forest

Translations and subtitled videos are now available.

(Prince Phillip rides through the forest and arrives at the cottage. He knocks on the door.)

???: Come in!

(He enters. It's pitchblack. As he looks around in confusion, he's ambushed by Maleficent and her goons.

Meanwhile, Player arrives back in Aurora's room, just as the fairies return.)

Merryweather: Oh, it's you!

Fauna: You came at just the right time.

Flora: We've made an important revelation, the person Rose met in the forest was none other than Prince Phillip.

We must meet with Prince Phillip at once.

Fauna: Rose said she made him a promise.

Merryweather: We've got to get back to the cottage!

(You rush out.)

(You and the fairies arrive back at the cottage to find it ravaged. Flora picks up Phillip's hat on the ground.)

Fairies: Maleficent!

Merryweather: She's got Prince Phillip!

Flora: At the forbidden mountain.

(They turn to you.)

Merryweather: You're coming with us, aren't you?

(You nod. The four of you charge out.)

(You arrive at Maleficent's fortress to find the entrance heavily guarded. You step forward to ready the assault, but the fairies stop you.)

Merryweather: Hold on, it'd be impossible to go in through the front.

Flora: Let's shrink down.

Fauna: You too, dear.

(Fauna uses her magic to shrink you, and you fly through the enemy forces undetected.)

(You make it to Phillip's cell where he's chained up, and watch as Maleficent taunts him.)

Maleficent: Oh come now, prince Phillip. Why so melancholy? A wondrous future lies before you.

You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true.

(She conjures an image in her scepter.)

Maleficent: Behold, King Stefan's castle, and in yonder topmost tower, dreaming of her true love, the princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate.Why, 'tis the self same peasant maid, who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. She is indeed most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep she finds repose. The years roll by, but a hundred years to a steadfast heart are 'bout a day. And now, the gates of the dungeon part, and the prince is free to go his way. Off he rides on his noble steed...

...a valiant figure, straight and tall, to wake his love with love's first kiss, and prove that true love conquers all.

Ahahahaha...

(She laughs and departs.)

ImVentus

Awards
Re: Union X: Enchanted Dominion 4th update

More filler and no real story progress, this is starting to get quite repetitive.

Honestly, when will they continue with the main plot about the union leaders?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

More filler and no real story progress, this is starting to get quite repetitive.

Honestly, when will they continue with the main plot about the union leaders?

Based on recent events, once Enchanted Dominion is finished. I actually expected them to finish up ED after Agrabah, so this should be the final retread. At the least I hope we get to fight Maleficent in her Dragon Form. If they can have us fight Snake Jafar, it's certainly possible.

ImVentus

Awards

Based on recent events, once Enchanted Dominion is finished. I actually expected them to finish up ED after Agrabah, so this should be the final retread. At the least I hope we get to fight Maleficent in her Dragon Form. If they can have us fight Snake Jafar, it's certainly possible.

I sure hope there's a Maleficent/dragon battle for ED, as you said.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I want them to get to the like, Maleficent stuff they hinted at in KHx's secret ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The one thing that amused me in this update was how people continue to stop us from barging into places, guns blazing.

We totally could have taken on Maleficent's entire fortress!

>.>

<.<

Hirokey123

Awards

I mean can we? Real talk our wielders have almost no power of their own, like canonically speaking it's been said they rely on the power their cards/medals give. The foretellers were different they were noticeably far more powerful than our wielders with all our end game level strength the final battle was basically us chipping a small bit of their HP away in chi. I've been wondering for a long while now if our wielders are actually strong or if they only come off this way because we've mostly been fighting illusions? Like if Maleficent is the honest to god real Maleficent is it not possible that her being our first "real" opponent since the Foretellers might actually reveal that our wielders are weak?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I mean can we? Real talk our wielders have almost no power of their own, like canonically speaking it's been said they rely on the power their cards/medals give. The foretellers were different they were noticeably far more powerful than our wielders with all our end game level strength the final battle was basically us chipping a small bit of their HP away in chi. I've been wondering for a long while now if our wielders are actually strong or if they only come off this way because we've mostly been fighting illusions? Like if Maleficent is the honest to god real Maleficent is it not possible that her being our first "real" opponent since the Foretellers might actually reveal that our wielders are weak?

The emojis should have indicated I was joking.

Hirokey123

Awards

I know...but like it was still a legit question I wanted to ask.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

Aren't we supposed to be getting a brand new Disney world? I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us some minor story details after ED is over or had us do more quests with NPC's, then just do the same thing with this new world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Subbed the vids in the OP.

Aren't we supposed to be getting a brand new Disney world? I wouldn't be surprised if they gave us some minor story details after ED is over or had us do more quests with NPC's, then just do the same thing with this new world.

Yep. The next Disney world will be completely new to the series.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This is what I expect too lol. I am excited for new Disney stuff, but I am not hopeful for it being relevant at all. Would be nice to be surprised tho.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I want them to get to the like, Maleficent stuff they hinted at in KHx's secret ending.

I have a good feeling that's what the next story update will be. If we go against Dragon Maleficent in the next update, the last cut scene may end up being the X secret ending.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I've been wondering for a long while now if our wielders are actually strong or if they only come off this way because we've mostly been fighting illusions?
strong enough to cause an apocalyptic war in any case.

LeXaraf

This game os 90% filler, and 10% real story. I'm so bored to play it. I would like to watch some video showing all the walkthrough from the central story. Nobody wanna lose time to make a lot of mission just to see a NPC talking boring things. :frown:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back