• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3/12 Union χ JP Update: Premium Quest, Organization XIII Event & Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x7, 3 Type of Magic Stone x 2 held from 3/12~3/18!

Update 3/13/2018: Organization XIII draw will be held every month! From 3/13~3/23, get Xaldin [modified] within 5 pulls! This voiced medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and grants 80 pet points.

Xaldin [modified] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 3 attacks: Decreases enemy Reverse Defense by 2, Defense by 7, Speed Defense by 7. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more abilities have been used

Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Pete HD Ver [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Leon KHII HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 6th slot of the deck
Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck
Sora FinalF HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 5th slot of the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

New Organization XIII Event held from 3/13~3/23! Clear 13 quests and defeat Data Xaldin to earn a total of 5000 jewels and 5 Dedicated Awakening Medal #7! 

Quest No. Rewards
1 Jewel x 2000
Dedicated Awakening Medal #7 x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 Jewel x 250
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 Jewel x 250
Magic Mirror x 1
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 Jewel x 250
Title [The Whirlwind Lancer] x 1

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 3/12 Union ? JP Update: Premium Quest

Yes, this is it for today lol

I'll take this opportunity to make a few reminders:

There is a 4-hour SQEX-BRIDGE maintenance tomorrow from 2:00~6:00 JST / 10:00~2:00 PT and every game using this service will be offline, including all 3 versions of KHUX.

The second half of the White Day Event will be updated on 3/14, and we are due for another story update on Thursday so we'll see if that actually happens.

The 1st anniversary of the Union X update is on March 23, and KH16's anniversary is on March 28.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Wow. That's...I mean, it's a great VIP quest, but not even anything for normal quests. That's rather surprising, though I assume the FFRK event having skewed the release timing of Union Cross quests kinda made that difficult. I guess the Update (if the maintenance is bringing one, anyway) will have something interesting given it's occurring for all versions simultaneously. I can only hope that Global (and Taiwan if they don't have it yet, can't recall if they do) gets the Level Cap unlock soon. That's really what I want to see the most at this point. Anything besides that will be a bonus.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Thanks Sign. Are you actively playing the Taiwanese version? Are there some glaring differences?

I wonder when we get the next JP story update.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Whatever the next story update it is, I hope it's not just a return to Enchanted Dominion to finish that world's story.

Nial

Awards

Thanks Sign. Are you actively playing the Taiwanese version? Are there some glaring differences?

I am, and there are some weird choices made by the devs:
-there are no pets;
-there are traits but not for tier 1 guilt medals, and they're -20% air/ground def instead of 60%, like it was at the beginning in JP;
-there are daily missions but they suck, it's 5 missions per day and each one gives 10 jewels, so 50 jewels every day. But they are updating the story 25 mission every week (I think? Or maybe it's every other week), anyway if you manage to complete the latest mission soon enough there's a mission that gives you 300 jewels;
-the daily login bonus is the same as how it was in NA (so 50-50-100-100-200) and the level cap is 200 (was it the same in NA? I always remember it to be 300 from the start);
-there have been only 2 premium medal draw which immediately brought tier 3 and 4 guilt to the game, but there is no mercy and you can still get tier 1 from the draw.
-multiplayer (union x) was there from the start and it has been offering cute stuff, but it's pretty hard without boss that restore SP, I think one time I had a boss fight going on for like 30 minutes, it was insane;
-I don't know if it was for chinese new year but there was a one free pull banner every day which could give any medals, so while a lot of the times I got things like dumbo or bambi I also got 1 tier 3 and DiZ, and the +1 gen str really helped.

Overall it's not bad, they're screwing us on jewels like NA but things seem to be pretty balanced, can't wait for her to drop.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

-there are no pets;
-there are traits but not for tier 1 guilt medals, and they're -20% air/ground def instead of 60%, like it was at the beginning in JP;
-there are daily missions but they suck, it's 5 missions per day and each one gives 10 jewels, so 50 jewels every day. But they are updating the story 25 mission every week (I think? Or maybe it's every other week), anyway if you manage to complete the latest mission soon enough there's a mission that gives you 300 jewels;
-the daily login bonus is the same as how it was in NA (so 50-50-100-100-200) and the level cap is 200 (was it the same in NA? I always remember it to be 300 from the start);
-there have been only 2 premium medal draw which immediately brought tier 3 and 4 guilt to the game, but there is no mercy and you can still get tier 1 from the draw.
-multiplayer (union x) was there from the start and it has been offering cute stuff, but it's pretty hard without boss that restore SP, I think one time I had a boss fight going on for like 30 minutes, it was insane;
-I don't know if it was for chinese new year but there was a one free pull banner every day which could give any medals, so while a lot of the times I got things like dumbo or bambi I also got 1 tier 3 and DiZ, and the +1 gen str really helped.

Overall it's not bad, they're screwing us on jewels like NA but things seem to be pretty balanced, can't wait for her to drop.

Ouch. Yeah, those are some...odd choices. The Jewel stinginess on the missions especially, makes SENA look downright decent. And yeah, 200 (or 250) was the original level cap in Global, so that matches up. The Free Pull banner sounds nice though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was playing TW for the first two weeks but had to drop it. I only check in every few days to see what content they're adding and how it's being distributed.

-there are no pets;

Pets have story relevance so that makes sense. They still have like 400-500 more quests to go before they can be added.

Yes, the level was capped at 200 at the beginning.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Saw the Tweet. Org XIII challenges are returning with Jewel rewards, huh? Sweet. Though given the 5k Jewel Reward, I'm not holding my breath on them coming to Global. If they do it'll be sweet, but if they don't it's SENA being SENA.

Still, I wonder how the challenge works. Any unique restrictions or is it just "Inflated HP" again?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Added the Organization XIII draw and event to the OP!

Saw the Tweet. Org XIII challenges are returning with Jewel rewards, huh? Sweet. Though given the 5k Jewel Reward, I'm not holding my breath on them coming to Global. If they do it'll be sweet, but if they don't it's SENA being SENA.

Still, I wonder how the challenge works. Any unique restrictions or is it just "Inflated HP" again?

Haven't tried it yet, but I hear he has an obnoxious amount of HP and a hit counter.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: 3/12 Union ? JP Update: Premium Quest, Organization XIII Event & Draw

Data Xaldin? :O This is interesting. Fighting against ORG13 members, I mean.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

WE'VE EXCEEDED 6000 BARS GOODBYE WORLD

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

All I saw was chibi Xaldin and thought we had a story update were Org. XIII is in the Chi era. I really need to pay attention to things. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

BTW this event is held in that place with all the doors

DMjiwi8VwAEGAg_.jpg

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

i mean thank goodness for the jewels aspect otherwise this event would be really lame? the only other rewards for the quests really are just useless medals unless you pay for the banner each month

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

i mean thank goodness for the jewels aspect otherwise this event would be really lame? the only other rewards for the quests really are just useless medals unless you pay for the banner each month

Yeah...I'm happy to know what those doors were for though. Even if it just leads to a generic dark tunnel instead of at least something Nobody theme, since they are clearly gonna be doing this style of event for like a year....

Since we will probably get it a while from now, do you think they will skip this Xaldin EX for us? Since it ties into the event....guess that also means they are gonna redo like every Org EX every month or something. Well, maybe not, but it sure seems like it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah...I'm happy to know what those doors were for though. Even if it just leads to a generic dark tunnel instead of at least something Nobody theme, since they are clearly gonna be doing this style of event for like a year....

Since we will probably get it a while from now, do you think they will skip this Xaldin EX for us? Since it ties into the event....guess that also means they are gonna redo like every Org EX every month or something. Well, maybe not, but it sure seems like it.

I think so. Like the original run of Organization XIII quests, Global might just start later rather than sooner, if they've already planned out releases for Sephiroth and Cloud as the first T8 medals.

Or they could do what they usually do and just not care and throw out Xaldin immediately xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Holy sh-

This would be manageable for me if he didn't have this one lance-attack where my super-def and str-4 were practically useless, buuut yeah I doubt I'm getting more than the first 5 or so quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back