• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Earn Booster [Pinocchio]'s and more with the Boss Time Attack Event!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 8, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 8, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 15 quests to receive the Booster [Pinocchio]'s and more! 
Booster [Pinocchio]'s will temporarily strengthen your Magic Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless! 
Check in-game for more information on the other rewards you can get from this Event!

→ Check here for more details on Boosters. 
*Booster [Pinocchio]'s obtained from this event will expire on Mar. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Apr. 1, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

Event Period 
Mar. 8, 2018 5:00 p.m. to Mar. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 9, 2018 1:00 to Mar. 19, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Get the Donut Cap Spirit Part! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

NOTE: Daylight saving time begins on Mar. 11, 2018 at 2:00 a.m. (PT) / 10:00 (UTC). 
Adjusted times are as follows: 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

NOTE: Daylight saving time begins on Mar. 11, 2018 at 2:00 a.m. (PT) / 10:00 (UTC). 
Adjusted times are as follows: 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 5 Cross Boards, 3 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new Spirit Part, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Donut Cap Chat Phrase: Let's chat!
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

We will be performing a 1-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Mar. 11, 2018 1:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. (PT) 
Mar. 11, 2018 9:30 to 10:30 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

・Because this maintenance takes place during the Daylight Saving Time change, although the time Pacific Time Zone times listed above state "1:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.", the maintenance will actually take one hour to complete. 
・Additionally, our notifications and in-game text will continue to use "(PT)".

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

[Details] 
System maintenance

We will be performing a 4-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Mar. 12, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 12, 2018 17:00 to 21:00 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

[Details] 
System maintenance

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: March 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Am I the only one who is finding boosters to not be an exciting prospect at all? I can hardly motivate myself to play quests when that's what we get.

Pirate Queen

Am I the only one who is finding boosters to not be an exciting prospect at all? I can hardly motivate myself to play quests when that's what we get.

Amen, amen, amen! These are getting tedious. Are you noticing that the boosters are really doing much good anyway? I am finding that I'm having increasing difficulty now in getting past some of these new quest events. Are we now required to spend more and more in order to get the newest, powerful medals in order to compete in this game?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Yeah really not a fan of this event. It like combines the two worst kinds of quests -- timed, and bosses with ridiculous amounts of health and counters.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

the only thing wrong with this quest is the fact it is timed, the enemies are pretty easy to kill anthe counter doesnt really hurt bu damn if that time isnt hard, i can do about 47 seconds but thats it

but idk if i have a right to complain its been raining content non stop and its wonderful so i lose out on 80 jewels im not to worried

Pirate Queen

the only thing wrong with this quest is the fact it is timed, the enemies are pretty easy to kill anthe counter doesnt really hurt bu damn if that time isnt hard, i can do about 47 seconds but thats it

but idk if i have a right to complain its been raining content non stop and its wonderful so i lose out on 80 jewels im not to worried

I can do 44 seconds, but that's it. Can't do the last two quests. But these quickie event quests are not sufficient content. Why are they ignoring Story Quests??? All they seem intent on doing is EX banners and quests that require you buy EX banners or their precious special banners. Buy. Buy. Buy. Spend. Spend. Spend. There should be a decent balance...and there isn't anymore.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated OP with UniCro details!

Veevee

Awards

Wow, this is 0 fun. I can't nail the magic boss in 34 seconds due to the battle start animation that costs me the time I'd need. Seriously? Super hard bosses in super little time? Yes, some people asked for the game to adapt to Kex but that didn't mean they asked for this kind of shit where you don't need just Kex, but also some super strong hitters with the right traits that have a short attack animation.
Pulled eight times from the Heavy Hitter banner to roll traits for more than 8 times and I didn't get a single. good. trait. Seriously, introduce real trait roll medals or medals that apply a specific trait for people who are just plain unlucky.
New Riku banner is also a joke, DOUBLE chance ... wow, it's now 1% and for 0,5% extra you cut the Master Defender mercy and Neku's attached skill out, thanks a looot, Sena. That's really generous.

So, I see what the next big medal thing is: "sets up the time limit by 10 seconds" / "stops the time until the animation has finished".

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

i really want the new riku medal just cuz it's real pretty ;-;
but i dont have enough jewels for the mercy

Pirate Queen

It's a beautiful medal artistically, similar to KEX. But this one is a pass for me. Saving jewels for the next game changer. Ha ha.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Donut mess with the pig.

zELqvLv.png

This Spirit part is the only good thing out of this update.

Pirate Queen

BTW, what exactly is that donut anyway? I've never seen a donut like that before. Looks more like a bagel with cream cheese in the center. Maybe I don't get to enough donut shops these days? Lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

BTW, what exactly is that donut anyway? I've never seen a donut like that before. Looks more like a bagel with cream cheese in the center. Maybe I don't get to enough donut shops these days? Lol.
It's a cream-filled cruller.
SAM_6274W.jpg

They normally just look like this:
BwLU-GrCEAAptyF.jpg

Pirate Queen

It's a cream-filled cruller.
SAM_6274W.jpg

They normally just look like this:
BwLU-GrCEAAptyF.jpg
[/QUOTE

Aha, so it's not really a "donut" after all. Figures. Lol. Thanks for clarifying. I can honestly say I've never seen one of those. I love donuts, much to my detriment, but had never seen a donut like that. Now I know why. Not really a donut. Lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Aha, so it's not really a "donut" after all. Figures. Lol. Thanks for clarifying. I can honestly say I've never seen one of those. I love donuts, much to my detriment, but had never seen a donut like that. Now I know why. Not really a donut. Lol.
Plot twist: They're donuts~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back