• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8/21: Union χ JP Update: Prince & Snow White costume, Challenge EV, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

New costumes and event challenges are available this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Premium Quest: Prince & Snow White costume challenge is available from 8/21~8/27! Complete the quests to get not just the costumes but also 1400 jewels!

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Back Prince costume cape Skill Luck +6
Snow White costume cape

Challenge Event is held from 8/21~8/27! Complete 12 quests to get rewards like Broom Servant and Magic Mirror! 

Union Cross updates for 8/21~8/31! Use Cross coins to exchange for Leaf Scarf accessory, which grants Raid Subspecies Appearance Luck+5.

There are only 4 Cross Boards are available in this update:

M_Leaf Scarf L_Leaf Scarf
Magic Mirror set Broom Servant set 

Challenge Boss Time will be held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross coins.

Weekly Magic Stone quest update for 8/21~8/27! Complete the challenge to earn Mystic Stone! 

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 8/21: Union ? JP Update: Prince & Snow White costume, Challenge EV, Union Cross

Ooh a cape that gives Skill Perk +6! Finally a ore ordinary backpiece that gives us Skill Perk.

*Really* wish we could choose what to wear and still have our perks, though.

Except, it is a premium thing. Now they're going to hide avatar boards behind the VIP paywall? Really?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: 8/21: Union ? JP Update: Prince & Snow White costume, Challenge EV, Union Cross

Shout-out to Browser X's avatar link, I've already got that sweet +6 Skill Luck Snow White Cape thanks to it and now I can equip up to +30 Skill Luck.

It's nice to finally have another +6 Skill Luck back accessory, since I missed the Meow Wow Balloon from that 7770 Jewel avatar board earlier on.

AleMustDie

Awards

Except, it is a premium thing. Now they're going to hide avatar boards behind the VIP paywall? Really?

They give us 4400 Jewels. Its not bad at all. If you consider that the Anniversary is near. And another VIP Medal with 4400 Jewels or more will be at the Anni. too.

If you guys play NA should be VIP or is not fun. So better play JP with many Jewels and SOMETIMES buy VIP. No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back