• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 31st - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Magic Gems Challenge Event!

img

Earn Magic Gems with this Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Jul. 31, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 31, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 7, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Magic Gems and more this week with this unique Challenge Event!
・In this Challenge Event, a total of 4 quests of increasing level of difficulty will be released as follows: 
 NOTE: When a higher difficulty quest is released, the previous quest(s) will continue to be available until the end of the event period.

Date Difficulty Level
Jul. 31 (Mon.) Beginner
Aug. 1 (Tues.) Intermediate
Aug. 3 (Thurs.) Advanced
Aug. 5 (Sat.) Legendary

・Earn Event Coins to unlock rewards on the Event Board! 

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Combo VIP & Upgrade Quests Pt. 2!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Jul. 31, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 31, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 7, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

img
● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems!

img
● VIP KH III Sora [EX] Medal 
This is the third of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

img
● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

img
● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

DefiantHeart

Awards
Magic orbs not bad makes it so i can get counter point close to 30 now

I maxed my Counterpoint a while back. :3 Ish pink aura ish so magical. ^_^

The new vip gems helped me to level my moogle o glory to 31. ^_^ Ish the next keyblade I'm focusing on maxing because of it's aurora lights rainbow aura. ( Already maxed Sleeping Lion and Counterpoint, so need the power side of Moogle.)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I maxed my Counterpoint a while back. :3 Ish pink aura ish so magical. ^_^

The new vip gems helped me to level my moogle o glory to 31. ^_^ Ish the next keyblade I'm focusing on maxing because of it's aurora lights rainbow aura. ( Already maxed Sleeping Lion and Counterpoint, so need the power side of Moogle.)

No love for fenrir then huh lol?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
No love for fenrir then huh lol?

Don't know about DefiantHeart, but I have all my love on Fenrir! And Divine Rose. Fenrir at level 33 cleaned up on Coliseum (was able to reach well into Round 14), Proud Quests+ and everywhere else! Fenrir rules the world. LOL. Seriously, I am leveling up Fenrir, Divine Rose and Counterpoint. I have no love left for Sleeping Lion. Not big on Speed medals. Ha.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I'm too scared to spend my gems on keyblade upgrades right now. I know I could get further in coliseum if I upgraded by Divine Rose from +30 to +35 (because the AoE damange for Tama is where I've hit the wall and I need stronger). Even still, I tell myself how much further would I get in coliseum really? I sincerely doubt I'd be able to make the top 1000 with my setup even at +35, so upgrading is just really for the sake of my pride and seeing how close to 1000 I can get.

I don't really use other keyblades at this point. I suppose power setups are worth a look at again, with Saix B. Plus Olympia will become relevant again for me once I'm able to guilt my Key Art "Sky". Curse SENA and not giving us a guilting campaign for this long! >.< I really want to guilt my Key Art 9, too. It has Ground Enemy Defense -60%. It would be so good on Olympia with Key Art "Sky". *sigh*\

Either way, my best setup right now is Tama with Xigbar B or Xaldin B. I rely on these medals so much, using other setups just doesn't feel right to me.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm too scared to spend my gems on keyblade upgrades right now. I know I could get further in coliseum if I upgraded by Divine Rose from +30 to +35 (because the AoE damage for Tama is where I've hit the wall and I need stronger). Even still, I tell myself how much further would I get in coliseum really? I sincerely doubt I'd be able to make the top 1000 with my setup even at +35, so upgrading is just really for the sake of my pride and seeing how close to 1000 I can get.

I don't really use other keyblades at this point. I suppose power setups are worth a look at again, with Saix B. Plus Olympia will become relevant again for me once I'm able to guilt my Key Art "Sky". Curse SENA and not giving us a guilting campaign for this long! >.< I really want to guilt my Key Art 9, too. It has Ground Enemy Defense -60%. It would be so good on Olympia with Key Art "Sky". *sigh*\

Either way, my best setup right now is Tama with Xigbar B or Xaldin B. I rely on these medals so much, using other setups just doesn't feel right to me.

Its sad really i only upgrade the proud mode keyblades because its easier to get sun gems and the proud things then power speed and magic gems. problem is i like using three wishes to a degree because the multiplyer on the last slot works so well with Maleficent B but my guess is ill get a better use out of diamond Dust when we ever get it.

For now im going to just focus on fenrir and Sleeping lion. with the occasional use of Three wishes and Divine rose

8-5-2017
WHAT KIND OF HEART NO LIFE PERSON AT SENA PUTS OF 4 LEVEL 800 HELICOPTER FLEETS ALL DIFFERENT TYPES WITH THAT MANY HEALTH BARS AND EXPECTS YOU TO 1 TURN IT

sure this is legendary i get that but that is beyond ridiculous, if it was one copter sure i could do it. 2 thats pushing it but doable. but 4 of thos things is just unbelievably redonkulus. unless an ex medal pops up i have as much of a chance as a snowball in south town

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back