• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cloud & Magic Mirrors Deal!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 22, 2017 7:00 to May 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a new limited-time deal that guarantees an Illustrated Cloud and five Magic Mirror Medals in each pull!

The Cloud & Magic Mirrors Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive one Illustrated Cloud Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive five Magic Mirror Medals in each pull! 
 (Fuse a Magic Mirror Medal onto an attack Medal to raise its Special Attack Bonus by 1%!) 
・All 10 attack Medals you receive will be Epic Medals. (Tier 3 or higher Special Attack Bonus) 
・You can pull from the Cloud & Magic Mirrors Deal up to three times a day.

Since you can pull from this deal three times per day, that means you can obtain up to twelve Illustrated Cloud Medals, and sixty Magic Mirror Medals!

■ Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Cloud P Upright 4 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Power-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3

A Swashbuckling Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for May!

■Event Period: 
May 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 22, 2017 7:00 to May 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
Defeat the Closehanded Captain Raid Boss with your friends to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Goofy: Mask (Skill Perk +3 Perk) and Goofy: Pouch avatar parts from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Raid boss AP cost halved! 
・Earn more raid points! 
・Earn more Lux! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo & Party Ranking!

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
May 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 22, 2017 7:00 to May 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time to race for the crown once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn Power Gems, the Chirithy Charm: Gemini (Item Drop Perk +6) avatar part, and more! 

img

Score big in the party rankings to win a Gold Crown: Gemini (Raid Boss Perk +10), Silver Crown: Gemini (Raid Boss Perk +5), Bronze Crown: Gemini, and other great prizes!

img

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Decaboyz

Re: May 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Gemini Chirithy is sooooooooo cute! And more skill perks accessories are always welcomed. How long has it been since last all epics pull? Lastly no Daily Jewel quests this week lol...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another Skill Perk that wouldn't benefit me. We need sleeve skill perk items! I'm sure there were some in the past, but we haven't seen any in a very long time.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, if that Skill Perk part shares a category with ANY of the Skill Perk+6 parts, it's effectively useless to longtime players, and that really irritates me. They need to branch out with these parts, so many don't have 5th slot use in their Perk type. We still need a Skill Perk+6 back item and Skill Perk for various other categories, like Arms and the two categories that literally have no parts, like Feet and I think either Face B or Chest B. Seriously, we could have +24 or even +30 by now if they'd stop being so stingy.

At least we're getting more Power Gems. Fenrir is LONG overdue, so having lots of Power Gems for when SENA finally releases it will be great.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Yeah, if that Skill Perk part shares a category with ANY of the Skill Perk+6 parts, it's effectively useless to longtime players, and that really irritates me. They need to branch out with these parts, so many don't have 5th slot use in their Perk type. We still need a Skill Perk+6 back item and Skill Perk for various other categories, like Arms and the two categories that literally have no parts, like Feet and I think either Face B or Chest B. Seriously, we could have +24 or even +30 by now if they'd stop being so stingy.

At least we're getting more Power Gems. Fenrir is LONG overdue, so having lots of Power Gems for when SENA finally releases it will be great.

Yeah, would be nice finally to get another pure power keyblade for proud mode. This week would be perfect timing for them to add it in too, as they said every other week they'll add in proud + quests, and this week we're supposed to have some more since last week we didn't get anything.

Wilderness

Awards

Okay, wow. I got both the Key Arts needed for the XIII 5-orb medal. I was expecting one medal at random, but no, ALL 13 MEDALS!! ALL 5 ORBS!! Really boosted my Nova level - what a pleasant surprise. Say what you want about SENA, but this time they were -kinda- generous.

MardukKurios

Yeah, you can get this deal if you sell your House and all your belongings! For 60 Magic Mirrors and 12 Illustrated Cloud you *only* need at least 36.000 Jewels which is pretty much 300 $ worth of Purchase. The first part is over-dramatized but Jesus they want money in ridiculous amounts.

I do love Kingdom Hearts very much but Union Cross starts to Limit that due to their greedy claws... and I can't afford that extreme sum because this isn't or wasn't the only deal the last days they had made... actually I start to see that their Union Cross Update pretty much screwed us over again.

"Let's introduce the Trait System, which is indeed awesome, but wait, they wanted Micky and Brooms? Well we'll do both now! But they will need identical Medals to do the trait so Micky and Brooms will be only 2nd rank effective!!!"

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

And we still basically don't have Mickey and Brooms...or even Brooms...at all.

Seems like dangling carrots is what SENA does best. It's cruel.

Muke

whatever
Awards

And we still basically don't have Mickey and Brooms...or even Brooms...at all.

Seems like dangling carrots is what SENA does best. It's cruel.
I mean… we do have them. We'll be getting them more regularly in the future, just like the Mirrors, I'm sure.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I mean… we do have them. We'll be getting them more regularly in the future, just like the Mirrors, I'm sure.

We got dangling carrots...well, dangling brooms. They came and are now gone. We don't have them. Until they become a permanent offering in Coli, event boards, avatar boards, Raid boards, etc. just like in JP, we have nothing. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back