• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH Orchestra merchandise will be available at all venues!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra set off on its world tour after an incredible premiere in Tokyo just one week ago and is now making its way overseas. Fans all around the world will be treated to an unforgettable experience, and of course, they will all be able to pick something up to remember it by.

The official KH Orchestra Facebook announced that the special line of merchandise created just for this tour will be available for purchase at every venue. This includes the full concert album, program pamphlet, Keyblade conductor baton, T-shirt, card holder, and pouch! 

However, for the Paris and London shows, the pouch can only be purchased through preorders with later delivery. 

Prices will vary at each location.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Fantastic! I plan to buy everything except the bag and card holder.

I'm also a bit confused by the card holder actually. What function does it serve? Obviously it holds cards, but is it some kind of long wallet? It looks like what they give you at restaurants when you ask for the check.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm also a bit confused by the card holder actually. What function does it serve? Obviously it holds cards, but is it some kind of long wallet? It looks like what they give you at restaurants when you ask for the check.

9faf531c05dc16a9d54ecef6bb18a538.gif

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Goood! I definitely want that shirt. Or two, one for wearing and one for treasuring forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back