• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

21[Movie]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I was just wondering if 21 is any good. Me and my friend really want to go see it soon, mainly because of Jim Sturgess;), but also because it looks good. So, is it something I should pay money to see, or should I just wait until it comes out at Blockbuster? Give me your opinions on it!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I heard it was really cliched, and not that great.

But I haven't seen it myself.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I saw this on a date. I thought it was quite good, although the card counting concept was a little difficult to grasp.

It is quite cliched, but not in a way that bothered me. Nice guy, gets involved in something dark for a chick. Things go well for so long, nice guy becomes asshole, random sex with said girl, does something stupid, get's screwed over. Has another chance, owns, and happily ever after. The ending is quite good imo, and you have to remember it's based on a book.

Me and my friend really want to go see it soon, mainly because of Jim Sturgess;),

Lol, my date said he looked sexy.

what every guy wants to hear XD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Okay, I can deal with cliched. But not that great? poop.
It is quite cliched, but not in a way that bothered me. Nice guy, gets involved in something dark for a chick. Things go well for so long, nice guy becomes asshole, random sex with said girl, does something stupid, get's screwed over. Has another chance, owns, and happily ever after. The ending is quite good imo, and you have to remember it's based on a book.
I actually like stories like that. Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna go see this movie for sure.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back