• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Fan Event Held on November 3rd at Tokyo Disney Resort!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Two years ago, Disney held its first ever D23 Expo Japan in the Maihama Ampitheater at the Disney Resort. It was there where we first caught a glimpse of the brand new Attraction Flow system to be featured in the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as where Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix was officially announced. Key voice actors from the series as well as Series Director Tetsuya Nomura and Producer Shinji Hashimoto were in attendance, sharing their special thoughts and feelings with the fans.

Now, Disney has announced its second D23 Expo Japan to take place from November 6 - 8, 2015 in Maihama in Tokyo Disney Resort. To celebrate this special occasion, they will be hosting a Kingdom Hearts fan event on November 3 at Cinema Ikspiari in the resort.

Currently, it has been given the working title, "Kingdom Hearts―The Theater (working title)". More information will be posted on the official Disney website in late April.

Source: D23 Official Website

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Damn, that's a long away! I still believe there is going to be something, at LEAST something for E3. Saw this thanks to the KHI feed from Facebook, you guys rock!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't want to say get hyped for E3 but...

HilariousMintyKinglet.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Recap video of D23 Japan 2013 to promote this year's event. There's a brief clip from the KH event at 1:04 which pretty much only shows everyone smiling and waving to the crowd.

(Also hey, Koichi Yamadera was there, just not for KH specifically)

[video=youtube;r9e6CJ4JyVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9e6CJ4JyVY[/video]

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
*sees so much Disney* *like 3 seconds of KH people waving and smiling* ---> Official KH3 infos coming soon, oh yeah! >:'D (that's all that mattered xD)
but seriously...........events like these make want to just teleport there, take all the merchandise I can and when someone would ask me something, I'd only say "はい !"

I'm glad that at least there KH gets some attention at event for the large public

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Recap video of D23 Japan 2013 to promote this year's event. There's a brief clip from the KH event at 1:04 which pretty much only shows everyone smiling and waving to the crowd.

(Also hey, Koichi Yamadera was there, just not for KH specifically)

[video=youtube;r9e6CJ4JyVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9e6CJ4JyVY[/video]

Too cute! I can't wait to see how people react to this year's event. I wonder who they will get to come this time. Hopefully they can get Miyu, Mamoru, and Risa together for a special Destiny Trio reunion.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This trailer gives this fuzzy and warm feeling about the event. Would it be cool if Square showed a really dark trailer about KHIII? :D

Phantom Duck

This is actually very interesting. I still hope though that we will see something more on E3. Thanks for the information, I will have it on my mind.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is actually very interesting. I still hope though that we will see something more on E3. Thanks for the information, I will have it on my mind.

Oh, I think we definitely will see something at E3, but it's very nice to know we have something to look forward to between TGS and Jump Festa!

MaxialstarOA

I would expect an annoucement at E3 2015 , a trailer, and then in D23 we can see new footage of gameplay... at least little things.

I just need a trailer as good as DDD and BBS trailer, i'm just asking for that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would expect an annoucement at E3 2015 , a trailer, and then in D23 we can see new footage of gameplay... at least little things.

I just need a trailer as good as DDD and BBS trailer, i'm just asking for that.

Maybe they will deliver something good at E3? Like I doubt we'll be getting 8 minute trailers at this stage, but a nice solid 3 minute trailer would be so nice right about now.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, they could show a 60 second trailer and I would still lose my shit over it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back