• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2007-2008 NFLseason

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk86

whos ur pick for the super bowl? no double posting or spamming.please pm me if u have any questions about the thread.my favorite team and super bowl pick is the indianappolis colts.HAVE A GOOD AND MIGHTY DAY !!!!!!!:lol::laugh:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
My pick to win the Super Bowl is the New England Patriots. They have one of the top ranked offenses and they have a good defense. They would have a great defense if it wasn't for the secondary problems they have. In fact, I think this year the New England Patriots will go undefeated just like the 1972 Dolphins.

G

guitarhero_58

My super bowl pick will be the Steelers with an undefeated season

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I will say in the AFC the Pats will end up against the Colts again with the Pats beating the Colts to go to the superbowl again.
In the NFC i will go with Bears facing against Eagels in the title game with the Bear just barely winning in a low scoring game.
Pats-vs-Bears well i dont want to but the Pats will end up winning with the final score 31-12 Pats.
There will be no undefeated team either the best record will be 14-2 which may be the Pats or Colts and SD will be 13-3 and the Steelers will go 11-5 taking the 4th or 5th seed in the AFC

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Man I think the saints might have good chance of winning it...*cough*reggie bush*cough*...even though they lost joe horn...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
It is too early for me to get a decent idea of who I want to win the Super Bowl (Other than the EAGLES). Let me see the first few preseason games, and I'll get back to you guys on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back