• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 20 Years Later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

OK. Seeing that my fisrt Fan Fic is now gone [sobbing] I guess that I'll have to start over.{Thinks for a second}NOT! It took me a long time to write that story. So instead of writing it over again, I'll just write a new fan fic.So get ready for 20 Years Later.

Prolouge:20 Years Ago.

"Sora!" screamed Kairi as Sora was being beaten up by Ansem.They were in the world of eternal darkness,and Sora couldn't see anything.Ansem, on the other hand, cound see everything."Submit!" yelled Ansem as he attacked Sora yet again. Kairi, since she was one of the princesses of heart, could see everything.She could see that Sora could not defeat Ansem. At least not here, not now. As Ansem was charing toward Sora for a final strike, Kairi jumped in front of Sora, and took the blow herself. Sora looked up and saw Kairi falling.Sora got up painfully and grabbed Kairi before she hit the ground."Kairi, no," said Sora," why did you...." Kairi put her fingers on his lips.Shhh," said Kairi as darkness was engulfing her," you can't defeat him.Not here.Not now." She was dissapearing quickly."Kairi," said Sora, with tears in his eyes,"I....I......I love....." But before he could finish, she dissapeared into the darkness."You," said Sora aloud."Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," laughed Ansem," there goes your light." Ansem raised his sword to deliever the final blow. But then he lower it." You know what," said Ansem," I think I'll just leave you in your misery."The world of darkness started to fade."Goodbye Keyblade Master," said Ansem as he faded away.Then the darkness dissapeared totally.Sora was back in Twighlight Town."Kairi,"said Sora in his thoughts," you were my light.I have no purpose now." Then he thought for a second. He stood up and said aloud," Execpt one thing. Ansem, where ever you are, I will find you.I will kill you.I don't care if it takes 20 years, I WILL kill you.
20 years later, TJ is running for his life.His being chased by a bunch of Neo Shadow Heartlesses. He has no idea his being watched by a tall, clooked man with a key-shaped sword.

So how do you like the prolouge.Pretty cool huh.Just don't hate me for killing Kairi off.Hate Ansem.See ya when I write chapter 2.

S

Skyrider

OK here's Chapter 1, seeing as the actually first chapter is the prolouge.As you can tell from the prolouge, Ansem killed Kairi, kinda got this idea from FF7;you know with Cloud and Seph,and left Sora in his misery.Now it's 20 years later, and TJ, a character I created(no duh),is being chased through the streets and allys of Twighlight Town.Get ready to read this big fight scence.OK here is Chapter 1.

Chapter 1: Twighlight Town (20 Years Later)

"Somebody, help me!" yelled TJ as he was being chased by countless of Neoshadows.But no one even cared.Then just ran for their lives.TJ saw an alley and headed into it.As he turned a corner, he looked back and saw that the heartless were still chasing him.Then suddenly he hit a wall.It was a deadend."Oh, great," said TJ," a deadend." He then looked back and saw hundreds of Neoshadows."Why did I have to say DEADend," he said aloud.He got up and looked at the heartless.He looked for any means of escape.But found nothing.He looked back at the heartless and yelled," What do you want from me!"One of the Neoshadows put a finger on where it's heart would have been."You want my heart," yelled TJ.The heartless nodded."Well," said TJ as he put up his fists," you'll have too get it from my cold dead body."The heartless got into a fighting postion.Then suddenly, a voice called out of nowhere."Leave him alone." TJ looked at the direction the voice came from.It had came from behind the heartless.He saw a man in a black cloak.TJ couldn't see who it was though.TJ then looked at theheartless and yelled," Get out of here,mister.They want me, not you.I'm not gonna let anyone die because of me."The cloaked man chuckled and replied," Thanks for caring, but I can handle them." TJ shouted back," NO sir, they'll tear you apart."The man chuckled again and replied," If have seen how many of these things I've taken out, then you'd know I could handle them."The heartless were tired of this talking.They charged at the cloaked man.TJ saw them charging, picked up a rock, and threw at them.It hit one of the heartless in the head.They stopped and looked back at TJ.Then they charged for him.TJ was ready to fight.Then suddenly, the cloaked man jumped up about 10 feet and landed infront of TJ."What the hell," said TJ in his thoughts."Kids today," said the man in the cloak," they just don't listen to adults.Then the cloaked man reached into his cloak and pulled out a key-shaped sword.It was silver with a golden hilt.The man then charged at the heartless.He then swung his sword around and took out about 10 of them.He then sliced through one of them.And another he cut in half.He then jumped in the air and threw the sword at the heartless.It sliced through half of them.The sword then came back to the man.He thenpowered up and pointed the sword to the sky.he then jammed the sword in to the ground.Then everything went white and TJ couldn't see anything.When the whiteness finally cleared,TJ looked around and saw that all the heartless were gone.The only things that were still there were him and the man in the cloak."Thank,mister," said TJ," you saved my life." The cloaked man looked at him and replied," no problem, kid.Just doing my job."He started to walk away, when TJ shouted," wait!Who are you."The cloaked man looked back at TJ and started to take off his cloak.The man had skipey brown hair and blue eyes.There was a scar across his right eye.He was wearing some black clothes and black shoes.The man looked at TJ and said," My name is Sora, and I am the Keyblade Master."

So how do you guys like it so far.And yes I know that this story has a bit of bad languge(sorry for misspelling) and that Disney would never allow any bad languge, but hey I don't work for Disney, do I?Anyway please read and reply.Also if you have any questions about the story( except what's going to happen next) Then go ahead and write it.See ya when I write chapter 2:Familar Faces.

S

Skyrider

You read it on Fan Fiction.net because I'm the who wrote it.Also I might do Mickey's Story again, but first I want to do this one.If it's ok with you moomoomoo

S

Skyrider

Hey guys, what's up. I think it's about time to start Chapter 2.But before that,I think I should metion a few things the I didn't in the last chapter.TJ is a 14 year old Hispanic.He has a long black hair,like Riku's, and green eyes.He was wearing a white T-Shirt, a black vest, and dark blue jeans.Also, Sora is now 35 years old.OK now to get it started.Here it comes.Chapter 2:Familiar Faces.

Chapter 2: Familiar Faces

"Keyblade Master?" asked TJ," that sword is called a keyblade." Sora raised the keyblade and replied," exactally." Then Sora looked at TJ and asked," so why were those heartless after you." TJ replied," If I knew I would tell you.Probablly my heart.Just like they took my mother's." TJ looked down as Sora looked at him." Sorry to hear that," said Sora," at least you not being chased by anything anymore." TJ looked up at Sora and replied," uh, not exactully." Then came a voice from the the exit of the alley."There you are! Give me back my gil." It was a short duck with a blue cap and and blue shirt.He walked up to TJ, pass Sora."Look," said TJ,"I really need the money." "Save it," said the duck," it time to teach you some respect for other people's belongings." The duck pulled out a staff and pointed it to TJ."Time to heat things up," said the duck," Firega!" Then came Sora'svoice," negate!" The fireball instintlly vanished." What the," said the duck," how in the world?" Then Sora walked up to the duck and said," Donald?" The duck looked up at Sora and replied," Sora?" The duck saw the Keyblade and shouted," it is you!" Donald then jumped up and hugged Sora." My you have change alot since....since...." The Donald stopped hugging Sora and looked at Sora and said," since that day." Sora closed his eyes and took a deep breath." Yeah, that day,"said Sora," so where is Goofy?" Donald looked around and replied," he was following me a second ago." Then they heard a voice," Donald, I need help.There are heartless everywhere." Donald shouted out as he ran out of the alley," coming Goofy!" TJ began to ran out, when Sora stopped him." No let us handle it,"said Sora," You have no weapon."TJ looked at him and replied," but..." Sora said," no buts.Stay here." Then Sora rushed out of the ally.
They were soldier heartless eveywhere.Donald and Goofy were doing a good job of handleing them, but there were just too many.Then Sora jumped in a slash through half of them."Sora?!" said Goofy."Nice too see you too," said Sora as he slashed through a heartless," but let's catch upafter we beat these guys.Then a fat heartless bumped Sora into a wall.The Keyblade fell out of his hands."Sora!" yelled Donald and Goofy.Sora looked up at the Fat Heartless.It was about to attack when a rock hit it's head.It turned it's head to see TJ with a slingshot."Get away from him, fat ass."Then the fat heartless charged at TJ.Sora got up and got his Keyblade.He then chaged at the fat heartless and slashed his back.The fat heartless was just an inch away from TJ when it vanished.The rest of the heartless vanished as well."I thought i told you to," said Sora to TJ, then TJ interupted him," you know that this generation don't listen to Adults."Sora then smirked."Who's he," said Goofy as he and Donald walked up to Sora and TJ." You know," said Sora," I never did catch your name." TJ looked at them and replied," It's TJ.Just TJ." Sora then said," well, Just TJ, I think it's time you give back the gil you stole." TJ looked back at Sora,about argue with him,then thought for a second.He then reached into his pocket and tossed the bag of gil back to Donald."That's a good boy," said Sora as he patted TJ's head.Sora then looked at Donald and Goofy and said," well i guess I have to go." Donald replied," yeah we do to.See ya later, Sora. Goodbye Sora," said Goofy as he and Donald walk off."Well," said TJ," thanks for saving me, again.See ya." TJ was about a foot away when Sora grabbed his shirt."Hold on there, kid,"said Sora,"you're gonna need to come with me." TJ looked at Sora and replied,"what.Why?" Sora then said," For one, to keep you out of trouble.And two, to find out why the heartless were chasing you.I already said that they probablly wanted my heart," said TJ."I don't think that's the only reason.They just went for you.They just ignored everyone else."Sora then let go of TJ and said," you can stay, if you want to get chased by heartless again." TJ quickly answered," OK, where are we going." Sora looked toward where his gummi ship was parked and replied," to see an old friend.A wizard named Merlin."

So, how do guys llike it so far.Preety cool right.Well,it'll get even better.See ya when I write Chapter 3: The Dream Sword.Skyrider out.

S

Skyrider

I'm Hispanic too.And they'll be back. Right now I trying get the attention on TJ and Sora. Also the name TJ is a character of a book that I am currentlly writing and hoping publish

S

Skyrider

Ok I'm back.But don't get excited too soon. I can't write a new chapter right this second. Gotta go somewhere in a liitle bit. I just wanted to say the TJ is actaully a character from a book that I am currently writing and hoping to publish later this year. If you want to know more about it, email me at Skyrider1309@aol.com. See ya later.

S

Skyrider

I'm back.And it's time to write Chapter 3.So you guys like it so far. Of coruseyou do. If you didn't, then you wouldn't be reading this.Anyway here's chapter 3: The Dream Sword.

Chapter 3:The Dream Sword.

"I hate flying," said TJ feeling sick.Sora and him were flying in Sora's gummi ship, The Skyrider.Sora laughed and said," if you can get space sick at this speed, just wait untill we jump into warp speed." TJ, who felt like he was about to throw up, replied," what." Then, TJ felt being pulled back.They had just went in warp space. "Why me," said TJ in his thoughts," to think that all this started because I stole some gil." Then it suddenlly stop. Sora looked ahead and sigh."Man," said Sora," it's been a long time since I've been here." TJ, trying hard not to throw up, replied," where are we." Sora looked back at TJ, then looked at the world again."Traverse Town."
"It's smaller that Twilight Town," said TJ, as he and Sora walked through the front gates.Just a few seconds after they had entered the town, people started to wave at Sora.It seemed like eveyone knew Sora.TJ was confused." It looks like you've made a lot of friends," said TJ.Sora replied," actually, I've this town once from a large heartless. I thought that they would've fogotten by now." TJ said," obviously not." They had finally reached Merlin's hut.TJ notice the front was boarded up." Doesn't look like there's a way in," said TJ. He then saw Sora go to the left side and go in."Nevermind."
After telling Merlin what happened at Twilight Town, Sora said," so what do you think, Merlin." Merlin thought for a second, looking at TJ. TJ, meanwhile, that this was so weird.Even weirder than his dream of going to school naked.Then Merlin went to one of his box.He pulled out something that TJ couldn't see."Here," said Merlin as he put a small crystal in TJ's hands," hold this." TJ was about to ask what it was, when the crystal started to glow.Then a white light blinded the whole room.When the whiteness dissapeared, the crystal was gone.In it's place, was something Sora had not seen since that one nightmare 21 years ago. The Dream Sword.

Oooooooo. The Dream sword is back.What will happen. Well, let's just say that that won't be the only weapon coming back. See ya when I write chapter 4: The Legend of The Dream Warriors.Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back