• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 20 Years Later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO,YO!!!What's up, Kingdomhearts2.net forum! (crowd cheers). I'm sorry I have written in a while, but I'm Back.(Crowd cheers louder)But saddly, I have to go to the docters right now(crowd boos) But don't worry, I'll be back.(crowd cheers ever louder) So see ya later. If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what The Skyrider is cookin'.( Exits, stage right.)

S

Skyrider

Hey guys what's up. Can't write right now. But I just wanted to say I might be in a movie. You see about one or two weeks ago, I went to this site for auditions, I wrote down info, and now, just a few minutes ago, someone called my house to tell me I have a call back or something like that. I thought, no way. But man, I never thought that I would actually get an audition. Hope to see you in HollyWood.

S

Skyrider

Forget last message. Let's just say they need more money than our family has.I did get a callback, but to get training to be a great actor would've bee $2555, abd like I'm really going to s[end that much money.Anyway I'm going to writing somemore soon.Skyrider out

S

Skyrider

I'm sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I was going to write today, or yesterday seeing as it's 12:10 a.m., Bt man, my heart was torn apart. My girlfriend dumped me. And what was worse was I had just sung "I Swear" by Boys 2 Men to her. And right after I had sung it, she dumped me. Man, We were together for 2 2/5 years. And we never argued or anything. But we had a distance relionship. Well, I'm sorry I wasted your time.

S

Skyrider

I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACK!!! What's up everyone. After having to recover from the heart breaking, I'm finally ready to write the next chapter. I'm so sorry to have left you guys hanging. But hey, I'm back and ready to write. Oh, and by the way, I'm planning on writing a different verson of this story on FanFiction.net. It'll be a lot darker though. But that enough of me talking. So here you guys go. Here's Chapter 4: The Legend Of The Dream Warriors.

Chapter 4: The Legend of the Dream Warriors.

"It can't be," said Sora, shocked. Merlin on the other hand, didn't look surpised."Just as I suspected," said Merlin as he walked towards TJ and put his hand on TJ's shoulder," he is one of the chosen ones." Sora looked at Merlin with confusin and replied," chosen one?" Merlin looked at Sora and said," Yes. He is one of the Dream Warriors." Sora was still confused and asked," Dream Warriors?" TJ then interupted and said," whoa,whoa,whoa. Back up, gramps. You must have the wrong guy. I'm no warrior." Merlin looked at TJ and replied," then how come that crystal change in your hands?" TJ thought of an excuse and replied," maybe you used your magic or something." Merlin smiled and walked up to TJ. He then took TJ's right hand, which had a glove on it, and tried to remove it. "Hey," said TJ as he backed away from Merlin," what do you think you're doing, gramps?" Merlin replied," why don't you us you're birthmark?" TJ was shocked. How did this guy know? But anyway TJ looked at it, there was no way he could hide it anymore. He then removed his glove to show what looked more like a tatto of the Dream Sword.
"There," said TJ," you happy now?" Merlin, ignoring what TJ had said, replied," that is the mark of a Dream Warrior. Every Dream Warrior has one." Sora the replied," maybe you should tell us about these Dream Warriors." Merlin looked at Sora, smiled, and replied," certainly. I love telling stories."
About five minutes later, TJ and Sora were sitting in chairs, waiting for Merlin to come back with his book and tea. He finally got back with his book and placed his tea on the coffe table in front of him. He then sat down on his chair and started to look through his book. It was about 30 seconds until he found what he was looking for."Ah," said Merlin when he found it," here it is." And with that, he started reading the legend of the Dream Warriors.

(Ok, you're going to be reading the legend as if you were reading the actual book.)

A long time ago, there were five guardians of dreams. Each one crafted their own weapons to defend the dream realm. The weapons they made were a Dream Sword, a Dream Shield, a Dream Staff, Dream Nun-Chucks, and a Dream Ax. They each help one another to defend the dream realm from nightmares. But then one day, a new evil came into the dream realm. It was the Heartless. They might've not had power to defeat the Dream Warriors, but they had large numbers. There was no way the Dream Warriors could defeat these Heartless. So they ran. So the Heartless changed the Dream Realm into End Of World. The Dream Warriors knew they couldn't destory the heartless. They thought of everything to stop the heartless, but couldn't figure out anything. Right when they we're about to give up, the warrior with the Dream Sword came up with an idea. They would each help each other to craft a weapon so powerful that the weilder cound defeat the heartless single-handedly. So they worked together to make the legendary Keyblade. When they finished, they used their powers to creat a spirit that would live inside the keyblade. The spirit would decide who would have the keyblade, by judgeing the strength of the heart of the weilder. And so, the dream warriors sent the keyblade off to find the Keyblade Master. When the keyblade was out of sight, The Dream Warriors knew they had one more duty. In order to help the Keyblade Master, they would have fuse their spirits with their weapons. And so they did. The weapons changed into crystals and flew off in different dirctions. The spirits of the weapons knew that someday, the new Dream Warriors would find them and help the Keyblade to slay the darkness. And so, the legend of the Dream Warriors lives on.

(Ok, back Sora, TJ, and Merlin)

"And so," said Merlin as he closed the book," the legend of the Dream Warriors lives on." Sora and TJ were speechless at what they had just heard. Then TJ stood up and said," well I guess it's clear on what we have to do." Sora looked at him, surpised at what TJ was saying. TJ then looked at Sora and said," we have to find the other Dream Warriors."

So how do you like that for a forth chapter. Cool, huh. And it took me a long time to write.Well as you guys can see, I'm still in my game. Well, see guys next, when I write Chapter 5: The Journey Begins. Skyrider Out.

S

Skyrider

Forgot mention that Donald and Goofy won't have the dream sheild and staff. Pretend they never got'em, ok. Anyway how do guys like it so far. Please tell me. Skyrider Out.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
*wasnt lying when she said she was going to draw TJ*

TJpic.jpg

gah, i made the head huge again... *curses*

S

Skyrider

Nice pic. Sorry that I can't right, but I'm going to bed in a little bit. Also, a friend of mine already drew a picture of him for me. Of course the TJ she drew was the one from my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back