• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 UX Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Getting back into the theory game. It's been a few years, so I'm rusty.

I'm not finding answers on these questions:

Who did Luxu pass the Goat of Atonement to? I don't think it went directly to Xehanort, there's too large a time gap.
Where are the Dandelions? If I am to understand, the events of x took place in the real world, Ux, and UX are data worlds? I thought everyone were moved to different world lines? Where are these data worlds popping up from?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Getting back into the theory game. It's been a few years, so I'm rusty.

I'm not finding answers on these questions:

Who did Luxu pass the Goat of Atonement to? I don't think it went directly to Xehanort, there's too large a time gap.

Luxu passed it to one of the Union leaders. We still don't know who yet.

Where are the Dandelions? If I am to understand, the events of x took place in the real world, Ux, and UX are data worlds? I thought everyone were moved to different world lines? Where are these data worlds popping up from?

The Dandelions fled to a data world created from copies of real worlds pre-Keyblade War. It's unclear where this data world is being hosted but a popular theory is that the server is in the black box.

At some point in the future, the Union leaders will make the jump to a different worldline as mentioned in the secret reports.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Luxu passed it to one of the Union leaders. We still don't know who yet.

Thanks. I'll get to theorizing right away.

The Dandelions fled to a data world created from copies of real worlds pre-Keyblade War.

And that's what Ux and UX are?

It's unclear where this data world is being hosted but a popular theory is that the server is in the black box.

I like that theory.

At some point in the future, the Union leaders will make the jump to a different worldline as mentioned in the secret reports.

So are data worlds different from world lines?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks. I'll get to theorizing right away.

And that's what Ux and UX are?

Yes, Unchained X and Union X take place in the data world. But in the context of the game, "unchained" refers to a state of being (ex: Ephemer becomes unchained when Ava transports him to the data world to prepare things for the Dandelions) and "Union Cross" is, well, exactly what it is, the multiplayer quests.

So are data worlds different from world lines?

Our current understanding of worldlines likens it to an alternate reality of sorts, with its own set of worlds in existence. I had forgotten the term "data worldlines" had come up in the recent story update, but by that definition, I suppose that fits the bill.

Sorry, don't know if that makes sense or not.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes, Unchained X and Union X take place in the data world. But in the context of the game, "unchained" refers to a state of being (ex: Ephemer becomes unchained when Ava transports him to the data world to prepare things for the Dandelions) and "Union Cross" is, well, exactly what it is, the multiplayer quests.
I'll go look up what Unchained means then.

Our current understanding of worldlines likens it to an alternate reality of sorts, with its own set of worlds in existence. I had forgotten the term "data worldlines" had come up in the recent story update, but by that definition, I suppose that fits the bill.

Do you suppose different world lines existed before all the worlds became disconnected from each other and were still Earth?

Back