• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 trophies remaining **Spoilers**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

I have two trophies remaining before I have obtained all in the KH series. They're obviously from this game and I wanted to get your guys' advice on how to proceed.

The last two I have are for completing the Objective List and clearing the game on Critical Mode. One of the objectives is to complete the game on critical so I was thinking about starting a new game+ and proceeding with obtaining the other trophies on Critical.

However, I know Critical can be a giant pain in the *** and the remaining objectives I have are the difficult one (beat Phantom Aqua 3 w/o taking damage, link w/ King Mickey to defeat Demon Tower, defeat Darkside w/o taking damage, etc). and I was wondering if I should just try and complete these on critical and knock them all out at once or maybe complete these on Beginner and then do another New Game + to beat Critical Mode.

Does anyone know if the enemies/bosses are more aggressive in Critical compared to other modes or do they just dish out more damage per attack?

Thanks in advance!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I would probably do them on critical. If you fail the no damage ones, you can at least let your character die fast. xD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah, agreed. They're much faster to do on critical, because you're going to need luck with both of the no damage requirements to get good patterns from them and not get hit by random darkness balls, so definitely do them on crit so that you can die faster for a retry.

Soldier

Awards
Ah, I remember being stuck in your very same predicament...yesterday. It does take divine luck against phantom aqua and the darkside especially against the former, but so long as you know how to soft reset (L1 L2 R1 R2 and OPTIONS) you should be able to do it. For me, it took around 50 tries with aqua and 9 tries for the darkside. And in response to your last question, they just dish out more damage.

hope this helped!

JaeTM

Thanks all for the responses, however I ended up doing a beginner and a critical run. After my first encounter where I needed to die on Beginner I was regretting my decision haha. Fortunately, Phantom Aqua no dmg wasn't bad at all after doing her "secret" form.

The Darkside balls were a pain, but got through it eventually. It was nice just doing a critical run and only having to worry about beating the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back