• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

After you lock Neverland at the clock tower a movie appears. It's about Sora and Riku when they are little in the secret place. They are talking about getting off the island when they are older, but in the meantime to go see the girl at the mayor's house that arrived the same day of the meteor shower (Kairi).

Question#1: Before the movie is over Riku turns around and the keyhole appears on the brown door in the cave. Is it because he was getting a message that he would be the true keyweilder? What do you guys think?

Question#2: Does any significance come from the fact that Kairi arrives the same day of the meteor shower? Or is it just a coincidence? I was thinking that maybe the walls to the worlds were broken down that same day. Or that maybe this could back up the theory of Kairi being the bait for the keyblade. All opinions are welcome.

Murf5891

idk bout question one gotta give it more thought

but about Kari she came cause Ansem sent her u gotta read the ansem reports

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm not sure about no.1, but (I think) there is great significance between Kairi and the meteor shower, and that Kairi holds a dark secret regarding it, because in Deep Dive, on the 13 points graph it says something like 'Kairi, why didn't u tell me earlier' suggests a dark secret with Kairi, possibly due to the meteor shower.

Also, on the 13 points graph, there is a phrase saying, 'You are the source of all heartless', whether that it is directed @ Kairi we don't know, but she probably has some connection to it.

And also, Ansem's report did not necessarily mean Kairi, it could be someone else.

ferretfrenzie

So maybe Kairi COULD have been used by Ansem as bait? *sits drooling at the qustion*
Can't wait 'till KH2 comes out. My question must be solved there! *sits drooling at the thought of KH2*

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
for #1: i think that may be it.. but also if you play CoM you find that riku opened the door, im not sure if they mean it right here because nothing happens 'till the night when the heartless come.. but i think this is when he found out about the door and started becoming most curious about traviling to other worlds

LittleWarrior84

(If I read correctly) You said that the door appeared on the night of the meteor shower? Maybe every world got a door on that night when the walls broke down. It could be how you enter the world of Destiny Island's Keyhole. Maybe a door to castle oblivion, who knows?

ferretfrenzie

But if the door was how to travel, then what was that big black and purple energy ball?

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
That "big black energy ball" is called Sin (previously seen in Final Fantasy X).
My thoughts for question #1: "Hey Sora."--"Hmm?"--"When we are older, let's get off this island and go on real adventures. Not this kid stuff."
The fact that Riku desired to travel to other worlds allowed him to see the Keyhole. Another perfect example: Ariel wanted to travel to other worlds, therefore the Keyhole was attracted to her. Just after defeating Ursula the second time, talk to King Triton. He will say the exact same thing.
My thoughts for question #2: We can all assume by reading Ansem's reports that he sent Kairi to another world so that she will guide him to the Key bearer. When a world's walls are broken, this is seen by a falling star (meteor). This explains how Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands.

If you watch the Beta trailer for the first game, Sora seals Destiny Island's Keyhole at the end of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back