• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 player!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnuBis22

I think 2 player would be sweet one could sora and one could be riku and they both could battle their way through the huge army of heartless that would be cool. You would also be able to go against eachother and comand your own army just think
rolleyes.gif
...........sweeeeet
biggrin.gif
what do you people think of this idea
915410_20040901_screen009.jpg

A

Aragorn

it's 1 player like the previous. it would be cool to have a two player, but sadly one.

D

Dark Heart

oh man............that would be AWESOME!!! I'd summon a whole bunch of Heartless and take out the other guy..............*druels*

dragon_heart

honestly awesome! but if it did happen i'd love an army of Neo heartless they are strong and annoying. An army! Ouch! Yea but it won't happen......... the best 2 player action would be switching every boss or something like that.

ordyh

sigh....i made a thread just like this a few minutes b4 he did...but it would be kewl to have a co-op type thing for KH2...like P1 be sora and P2 be another party member.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Actually, I'd want it like in Lego Star Wars, where anyone can join into the game at any time. That means they'd have to play as Donald or Goofy.

ree_chan

well...all i want is dis : if d party members are sora,,riku,,and BHK! dat would b totally awesome! light,,dark,,and twilight! :D

Advent_Sora

a RPG with 2 player dont make me laugh

if it took GTA forver to even geta minigame with 2 player its gonna take even longer for A RPG to get one

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
ree_chan said:
well...all i want is dis : if d party members are sora,,riku,,and BHK! dat would b totally awesome! light,,dark,,and twilight! :D

riku isn't dark anymore. He became twilight at the end of CoM....

And 2 player would be tight as hell. Like there should be a versus mode on whoever you got unlocked. But that would mean that everyone would have to be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back