• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Nobody questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMSORA

1) I'm sure its because Nomura hadn't thought of the idea yet, or wanted to hold it for a later game, but did we ever get an actual explanation of why there were no dusks running around traverse town and wonderland in KH1? considering he actually works the fact that sora forgets all of his abilities at the start of each game into the plot, i would think he would have thought of something to explain this. maybe he did.

2) The organization wanted hearts of their own. (still don't get why they did those experiments in the first place, or how saix and axel and so on became nobodies). Did they just not know that they can be reborn as people by just killing themselves? how did yen sid know this, and not tell SDG in KH2?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
1) I'm sure its because Nomura hadn't thought of the idea yet, or wanted to hold it for a later game, but did we ever get an actual explanation of why there were no dusks running around traverse town and wonderland in KH1? considering he actually works the fact that sora forgets all of his abilities at the start of each game into the plot, i would think he would have thought of something to explain this. maybe he did.

2) The organization wanted hearts of their own. (still don't get why they did those experiments in the first place, or how saix and axel and so on became nobodies). Did they just not know that they can be reborn as people by just killing themselves? how did yen sid know this, and not tell SDG in KH2?

First off, the Nobodies had no reasons to appear outside of The World That Never Was during the original Kingdom Hearts game.

And second, neither Yen Sid or the Organization knew of wther their Heartless were slain, they probably knew, but didnt want to take the chance of killing themselves in case their Heartless weren't slain, in which case; they would be permanately gone. Also, some had hidden agendas and didn't just want their hearts back (eg. Xemnas and Xigbar).

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the orginization were in control of the nobodies and could have them spawn where they wanted.

the org members probly wanted to obtain a heart to keep their powers as a nobody, im not sure but maybe a nobody with a heart could become so much stronger to the point whrere they can take control and maybe control Kingdom Hearts,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back