• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 new unknowns.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
New or old...
You say...
It is in the next newest trailer...
One looks like Vexen the other like Zexion...
Only thing that don´t look like them is that theyr hair is blue...
And can someone get some seenshots....
Cuse I don´t know how...:D;

Vzam

Bronze Member
no offence, but theres already like 400 topics like this one. And the other one has a heated debate going on.

Vzam

Bronze Member
because people care less about Vexen then Zexion.

helios

Bronze Member
Hey they look exactally alike to me the stuff they are saying in that topic is pissing me off they are stereotypes they say that all the people that believe that they are going to be in KH2 are the ones doing random topics about bullshyt theroies on how they are alive and how they will be in KH2 i personally think they will make an appearance but im not making a phucking thread about zexion is alive.

Box_ghost

Please, by all means don't pay attention to the top of the page where they just so happen have Org. Sticky. Let's just ignore that okay, hey, while we're at it, lets do something stupid like drink bleach ^_^. Look next time. The other thread everyone is talking about is on the next page. Let this go and go there please, or better yet...USE THE STICKIES. It was what they were made for

What's so sad is that I only have 40 something posts, and you have well over 400. THis is something a noob would do. I'm ashamed to even share the board with you [thread maker]

Last edited:

AinzX

apparently the names of the two are called Aldax and Raxiel according to KHU but this hasnt been officially confirmed

RikosTheSavior

Those names aren't quite confirmed yet, but we will call them that for now. And why b**** about him creating this topic? He did. So what? Whinning about it won't make him close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back