• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.4 Cancelled, 3.0 to come soon!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
King Bowser said:
In this new one, is there a limit to how many bots can be fought. Normally you can only level up once every one or two days in this system. Would it be allowed for me to take a copy of the code. Tyfn has been looking for RP codes. Maybe if you think that it would be taking members away, you can always let me have a copy of the current doe being used at the moment.

Level up 1 or 2 times a day? I don't think thats right.

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
The only way to get a copy of the Code for the RPG is to buy it. There are conditions on buying a license to use the code though - a major one being that you can only use it on one system at any one time - Thus people with inferno are not allowed to give out the code in it (and yes, there are ways to tell easily)

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
2.4 WAS cancelled. However it was about 20% compelte when the decision to cancel it was made. We decided to release the 20% that was made since the new version could be a while before its released. It cleans things up, allows you to use summons in bot battles, takes out a lot of the randomisation in the battle algorithms etc etc.

Back