• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.4 Cancelled, 3.0 to come soon!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z

Zackstorm

RPG Inferno 2.4 has been cancelled, as has RPG World in its current form. Instead Decado and ZT are working on a whole new revolutionary system which they promise me will blow everyone away. From the few details I have been able to gather (They are guarding information on it like the crown jewels) It seems great. The new 3.0 is due out sometime in the mid to late summer.

T

Tidus22340

Does this mean we'll be upgrading too? The RPG is already great, now that I've played it a bit it's starting to cacth onto me, where at first I didn't think it was so great...but mind blowing now? I don't see how it can get much better than this...

darkweilder

Yeah i know alot of ppl how would like the rpg to be diff. And i to would like it to be diff.

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
There probably wont be any music in profles im afraid. It was a feature for IPB Inferno that never got brought over to VB, and we don't really have the time to do it.

Trust me, the new RPG will blow everyone away.

Does the ability to make your own weapons appeal maybe?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Honestly? That's awesome! Do you mean as in, customizing our own weps or completely making..?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Oh my gosh! That would be so cool.

Well, the RPG will have to be reset, so Im not going to bother trying to get good stats cuase itl just be lost again. Oh well, I was sucking anyway. Wooooohooooo! I cant wait! :D

Decado

Website
www.infernotechnologies.net
I mean you get components (im not telling you how , suffice to say its another great feature) you have skills for combining them to make new stronger components, and skills for making them into weapons, armour etc...

I've already said more than i maybe should have, so thats all the info you guys are getting for now ^.^

dante-sparda

well i got only 1 question about the inferno right now. Can you change the battle limit to 35 cuz 15 is not gonna level ur character that much :p.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
dante-sparda said:
well i got only 1 question about the inferno right now. Can you change the battle limit to 35 cuz 15 is not gonna level ur character that much :p.

nah sry dude its not going to happen. The main reason i think they wanted to go to 15 is because of the leveling up 2 quickly and they wanted us to work hard to get to where we are.

Irae

DaDides said:
nah sry dude its not going to happen. The main reason i think they wanted to go to 15 is because of the leveling up 2 quickly and they wanted us to work hard to get to where we are.

It makes sense because you want your FREAKIN SWEET level 100-125 status to have as much merit as it can. Then again this might not happen soon due to the upcoming reset. Yes, its inevitable lol:p

Back