• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiKu-s_Being

could it be possibe that the new 14th member isn't new. Namora in an interview says that during the time Roxas was in the organization someone "disappears" to nothingness. I am thinking that its possible for the new 14th member is just a younger Larxene. She would have grown in the time between. But if this is true or not someone disappeared from the organization that we dont know

A

Audo

could it be possibe that the new 14th member isn't new. Namora in an interview says that during the time Roxas was in the organization someone "disappears" to nothingness. I am thinking that its possible for the new 14th member is just a younger Larxene. She would have grown in the time between. But if this is true or not someone disappeared from the organization that we dont know
If it was Larxene she wouldn't be called Member 14...
Larxene is member 12.
and when member 14 joins, Larxene is still there, so no.

And they never said they 'disappeared to nothingness', they said disappears from the story during the course of the first player.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

i thought it was confirmed she is new?
well, shed have to be. saying as the only original female characters in the series are kairi, namine, olette, and larxene.
and its clearly not any of those.

oh wait.
and soras mom.
it could so be her.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

well, shed have to be. saying as the only original female characters in the series are kairi, namine, olette, and larxene.

oh wait.
and soras mom.
it could so be her.

A

Audo

oh wait.
and soras mom.
it could so be her.

haha. It is SO Sora's Mom. We have FINALLY cracked the mystery! xD

Lexeon

Yeah, Larxene became the 12th Member. If she wasn't the 12th, Roxas would've been, and then Larxene would've been the 13th.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nomura confirmed Number XIV is a completely new character.

How could it be Larxene, anyway? XIV's skin is darker than Larxene's. If XIV was younger than Larxene, she would have paler skin, or Larxene would have darker skin, but neither of them do, so a with a little thing like that your theory loses a bit more credibility. If it really had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back