• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

100 Acre Wood!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Hey all, i have a question about the 100 acre wood.
So, are there four or five missing pages? I've completed pooh's house, rabbit's house, piglet's house, and the spooky cave. and yet tehre's one empty space left. i've goen through every world and searched thouroughly, and i've gone on walktrhoughs and they don't say anything about it.

Is there a fifith missing page, or is there a blank spot just for the heck of it?

Thanks for any information.! :D

R

rose

The two Pooh pages you are missing are for Kanga's house and Starry Hill. They are found in Hollow Bastion, in the Crystal Fissure area. Also in Agrabah on the second visit, they are in the sand swept ruins. Pooh's house did not have to be found, they were just there after the heartless took the book.
Hope this helped, let me know if you need any more help.

kthundercat

You usually got a new torn page right before an event was about to happen or after the major event in the worls happened. The book does tell you where they all are; Hollow Bastion-Crystal Fissure, Land of Dragons-Throne room, Disney Castle-Library, Agrabah-Ruined Chamber, The Pride Lands-Oasis. Hope that helps!!!

P.S.
Those are obviously not in game order, I had to look int the extra book not the guide cus it was faster.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
rose said:
The two Pooh pages you are missing are for Kanga's house and Starry Hill. They are found in Hollow Bastion, in the Crystal Fissure area. Also in Agrabah on the second visit, they are in the sand swept ruins. Pooh's house did not have to be found, they were just there after the heartless took the book.
Hope this helped, let me know if you need any more help.
Yeah what rose said thats were they are.

ffkh

i hated the 100 acre woods..................................soooooo much

Relik

ffkh said:
i hated the 100 acre woods..................................soooooo much
Why, I loved it b/c of the nostalga feeling I get when playing it. Everytime I played a new page I couldn't help but smile. Sure it's not the best world and it may not be my favorite world to play but I love it.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Yeah same here, i loved every minute of the hundred acre wood! I love Winnie the pooh, and all of it was just so cute. I loved it when Pooh finally remembered sora! awwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back