• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 hearts, 10 fates [A KH RPG]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
There was a story of ten heroes each choosing thier path,at thier own will they left friends but some gained new ones this the story of the 10 keyblades, 10 hearts. 2 orders sought to destroy our heroes the Twillight Swordsmen and the Thorn knights

Rules-
1-No spaming plz i hate spammers, I also hate ninjas XD
2- there are 10 keybladers thye can be evil or watnot
3- there are 5 members in each order
4- Swaring allowed but not much
5- this is no way connected to KH1, KHCOM or KH2
6- Each keyblader can start at their created world or Twillight Islands
7- 1 keyblade only, and Order guys no keyblades.
8-Have Fun, Have so much fun it hurts or causes u to go in a trance like coma XD
9-We will start if there are about 12 pplz
10- Order members must start at Twillight Castle for twillight order and Thorn Castle for Thorns
11- The monsters are Thornai and Twillightati
Keyblader Template

Name-
Age- [10-any age
Character- Clothes, personality, features picture would be good
Keyblade- Can make own or use keyblade from games
Bio- make it good but not too complicated about 4- 10 paragraths
Side- Dark, Light, Twillight
Song- any song not needed if u dont want to do it
World- own or twillight Islands
Friend-
Friend's Keyblade-

Order Template

Name-
Age- 10- any
Character- clothes ect
Weapon-
Bio- 4-10 paras
Order- Twillight Or Thorn
Song- any

Keyblade spaces
1-Esuire- Me!- Light
2-Kano-Sephy Kun- Light
3-Kasai- pwolf-Light
4-Uknown- Cambo-Light
5-[Reserved]- Angel Of Death- ????
6-[Reserved] Bond Of Flames-????
7-Trestis-Picnicpartner-Light
8-
9-
10-

Thorn guys
I-
II-
III-
IV-
V-

Twillight Guys
I-
II-
III-
IV-
V-

Worlds- Twillight Islands- A Island where there is no darkness. the people on the island are unaware of the other worlds outside their own.

Thorn Castle- The headquarters of the Thorn Knights a mysterious place
Twillight Castle- The base for the Twillight Swordsmen a very small world invisible to others

Destiny Dawns- Esuire's home world, a town with lush greens and fighting tournoments. This is the man trading district.

Icy Isle- A island that used to snow, Inu and Kasai live there.

Tasogare Isle, a world that is caught inbetween the clash of the darkness and the light. Kano And Ai live here.

Disney Worlds

The Worlds End- A world of darkness full of pirates and the fiercesome davy Jones.

The Royal ball- A Muscical World where Cindarella Lives with the Prince.

More Coming...

Final Fantasy Worlds.

Midgar- Home of Avalanche and The shinra company.

Spira- A world with many citys, this home to the summoner Yuna who is starting her pilgramidge.

Lindblum and Alexzandia- 2 fighting nations the princess Garnet lives in the Alexandia empire.

Balamb Garden- A traing school where Squall Leon Heart lives.

Dalmasca- Home to the thief Vaan this world has been overthrown by the cruel judges.

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Name- Esuire
Age- 14
Character- Esuire is very calm and colllected, but he is very shy, he has black hair and blue eyes. He wears and black and white jacket with a blue shirt underneath, he has white pants and a checked belt and tie. His shoes are pink his gloves are pink as well. http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/496383-20070408150349.jpg
Keyblade- Echoing Wave- A keyblade that is fashioned by a weird fruit Esuire won at the tournomet.http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/keyblade-echoingwave.jpg
Bio- Esuire lived in a town called Destiny Dawns where he entered many tournoments to win many prizes Esuire had only one friend a girl name Lenne she entered tournoments as well and usually ended up fighting Esuire.

It was the day of the 40th annual Dawn Challange and the prize was a rare fruit from a faraway island named Twillight Island, the fruit's name was Memo fruit and was shaped like a star. Esuire fought many oppements but ended up fighting Lenne.

'Come on Esuire I'll beat you this time,' taunted Lenne. 'Ok lets go!' yelled Esuire holding his wodden sword high. They charged at each other and fought bravely but Esuire won.

'Good fight,' said Lenne as they recovered. Esuire recived the fruit and put it in his pocket. On thier way home strange white monsters surrounded them. 'Ahh what are those things!' shouted Lenne. 'Dunno,' said Esuire as he slashed at them.

'Its not touching them!' yelled Lenne. A white monster jumped at Lenne and Esuire jumped in its way. A key shaped weapon appeared in his hand and automatically struck the monster. It seemed like one had appeared in Lenne's hand too.

'What are these?' asked Lenne. 'Dunno but they might help us kill theese monsters. Esuire and Lenne quickly defeated the monsters and went home thinking it was all a dream.

When Esuire woke up in the morning he put his hand in his pocket, he felt the small fruit that he won in his so called dream. 'Ahhh it was real!' exclaimed Esuire. Esuire ran to Lenne's house and told her told it was all real.

'So.. it was real?' asked Lenne,' how do I know this is a dream?'. 'Do you want me to punch you?' asked Esuire sarcastically. 'No!' yelled Lenne. They deicided to ask the blacksmith about the strange weapons.
Side- Light
Song- Fate Of The Unknown
World- Destinty Dawns
Friend-Lenne- Lenne is a girl who enters the Tournourments alongside Esuire. She has pink hair, and one pink eye the other one is black. She wears a shirt with a heart logo on it and a pink skirt. She has a heat shaped belt, pink boots and gloves and pink earings. http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/176113-20070411211420.jpg
Friend's Keyblade- Key To My heart- A short keyblade with a love heart shaped handle and a heart shaped keychain. http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/Novaix/keyblade-keytomyheart.jpg

pwolf

Name- Kasai Aisu

Age- 15

Character-
Clothes: All of his clothes are icy blue. The shirt has a blue flame that spells, Fatal ice. He wears baggy pant, that have a blue crest thats shaped like a wolf.
personality: loves to act like a hero. he is somewhat shy around certain people. and he loves to fight the unknown.
picture: like this

Keyblade- Redemption

Bio- Kasai and Inu have lived together in the same house since they were ten. Kasai's parents had adopted Inu after her parents died of unknown diseases. The house had only 2 bedrooms so they had to share a room. Though they didnt mind, nobody did.

Though the isle was named Icy isle, it never snowed there. It had once a long time ago, but it hadnt in a long time. The houses usually had 2-3 bedrooms, unless you built anymore on. But nobody did, for they felt that it screwed up the flow of buildings.

Kasai and Inu got their keyblades on the same day, but on opposite sides of the isle. They were being attacked by what they called "unknowns". They could hit them but they just kept coming.

Kasai got his keyblade by yelling out, I will redeem my pain!!!. After that the keyblade showed up in his hands and he overpowered the unknowns.

Inu git her keyblade by calling out, " I miss you mother!!!.

Now they protect the city, well..... when it needs help. They hope to see other wolrds someday.

Side- Light

Song- The light that blind - Shadows fall

World- Icy Isle

Friend- Inu

Friend's Keyblade- Mother

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Name- Kano

Age- 14

Character- Kano has long black hair and blue eyes wears a stange black outfit, one short sleeve, one long one, one long pant leg, and one short one. he also wears a black wrist band and a necklace that has a heart shaped locket on him, given to him by his friend

Keyblade- Oblivion

Bio- Kano was born on the secluded world called Tasogare Isle. He grew up alone and by his-self. His father had died because of an attack by a strange creature. Only he and his mother were left of the family. He remained along ad did not have any friends untill he was about 5 years old. That's when he met Ai.

Kano was sitting on the cliff, watching the sun set. He stood up and was about to jump. He was tiered of misery ands tiered of being alone. He was about to jump, when a voice came up behind he. "What are you doing?" the voice asked. Kano turned around and there was a girl standing there, she had black hair and was smiling at him. "Umm.... Nothing," he replied. So, the two sat own together and talked for a while. After that, they became best friends.

After a couple of years of hanging out, Kano was acting strange around Ai. He was become unsure of his feelings. He was strungling with his emtotions. He couldn't decide wether he liked her or not. Whenever she would talk to him, he would blush and stutter when he spoke. But later, strange things started to happen on the island.

About a year later, when Kano turned 13, weird things happened on the island. Strange white creatures came and tried to take him once. He had constant recurring dreams about some group of evil people who refurred to themselves as the "Order." Then, one day, a man in white came up to him. "Do you remember?" he said to Kano. "What do you mean?", Kano replied. "The Knights will be after you if you don't return," the man said. Kano was getting angry. "What are you talking about?!?", he yelled at the man. The man smircked. "You have chosen your fate," he said. "So be it." The man dissapeared and has not been seen since. Kano wounders what will happen next.

Side- Light

Song- Wheel Of Fortune- Hans Zimmer

World- Tasogare Isle, a world that is caught inbetween the clash of the darkness and the light.

Friend- Ai

Friend's Keyblade- Oathkeeper

Cambo

CRUISE I H8 U SO MUCH U R DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme joinlemme join

Cambo

Novaix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so.....the first post confused me.whats this about?

and for someone who said they hate spamming, you spam more then actually post about the rp in this thread.just thought you'd like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back