• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~1,000 Post Role-Play~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
In honor of MY, Larxene; Katherine Emily Fagan's, 1,000 POST, I am throwing a crazy hyper sugar party RP, which in all truth, I don't expect to last long. No rules, just don't be stupid, and you can't be a newbie. Alright, let's get started, shall we?

Setting: Rogue City; A world devoted to partying and fun, and whenever there's someone out for 'crashing' the non-stop party, the citizens are armed and ready.

Template:
Name:
Appearance:

Name: Desdemona (Des) Whitewater
Age:15 (16 actually, but for anyone who's roleplayed with me, you know the story.)
Weapons/Powers: Tidal Wave Keyblade
Star-Blazer Energy Pistol
Silver Throwing Disk
Powers- Water Magick, Super Strength, Super Agility
Appearance: Long raven black hair, deep blue eyes, 5'3, a hooded black short-sleeved mid-drift shirt, pink arm warmers, cut-off grey shorts, white knees socks, brown shoes.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
((Congrats again, Larxy-chan!!! ))

Name: Raynie Lockedheart
Weapons:
-Arsenic Knuckles (Gloves pretty much. )
-Materia
Powers: The power to kick your ass... Ahem... None... Not exactly anyway.
Appearence: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25191066/ ((Raynie Lockedheart is me... Don't you even dare in stealing it... *holds out deadly Tickle-Me-Elmo* Im warning you.))

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
congrats Larxene

Name: Meilin
Weapons/Powers: Ninjutsu, Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon
Appearance: ya'll don't know yet? *fake southern drawl*
meilin.jpg

Valentine

almost human.
Thanks, y'all(No I'm not southern so don't get any ideas). A few more people and we can start.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Ukiah Oregon
Weapons/Powers: http://www.jaestudio.com/BlessedSword.jpg Aside from Dreamer, his blade, he has several powers and abilities. Too many to list really.

Appearance: A light complextion with not markings aside from a small symbol on each of his pupils which are the deepest black. His long hair is also the purest black and perfectly accents his handsome face. His physical body is quite tall standing at 6'6 and very athletic with a lean muscular build.

An armor forged from the very fiber of dreams adorns Ukiah. The breast plate is pure white with a deep almost pearl shine, while the shoulders are orchid purple in color with a cherry blossom orchard reflected in the surface. Several parts of the armor are covered in smooth, but very durable fabrics of purple and white. The leggings of his armor are made of this fabric with the chest plate coming to a skirt just over his mid-thigh region. The finals pieces of his armor are the boots and gauntlets; each of these are shimmering jet black with the same symbol from Ukiah's eyes etched into them. Something that few know is that the boots and gauntlets weigh seveal hundred thousand kilos each.

Valentine

almost human.
(Oh, I know about Malum. *wink* Okay, sorry for the delay everybody, lets start)

"Start that music already!", Des shouted across the room to the Omni-Droid. It replied with a simple, "LET'S GET READY TO PAAAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYY!", and slipped in a mix disk. Soon Club Midnite was pumping with music, and Des ordered another couple of Omni-Droids to start setting up drinks. She then walked over to the window of the pent-house, onto the bustling streets. "Hm...people should be coming any minute now..."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Tell me again... Why are we here?!", A loud shout coming from a small red megaphone came up behind the girl. Small stomping of feet as well as the shouting now lowered down to small mutters and a jingling of a cat bell.

"Ugh, i said... We're coming cause im bored. There's nothing to do in Midgar now and besides, this is a friend's party too. And will you stop it with the shouting?!", Raynie yelled out, taking a quick glance at the robot cat, now devoid of it's pink Moogle it used as transportation.

"Hmph, my help is needed back at the Golden Saucer!", Cait-Sith said in a loud shrill, running up to her so that now he was walking by her side.

"Yeah, yeah, but you need a break too. Everyone else was too busy to come with, Yuffie was in Wutai, dad was somewhere else, mom was... Well i don't know where mom was, Barret was off with Marlene, Vincent...", Raynie left off, walking a little faster now.

"What about, Vincent?", the black and white cat asked, suspecting it was something bad.

"... ... He called me a brat."

Cait-Sith stopped walking, falling down anime-style on the very spot at her answer. "He always does that! Hmph.", Raynie crossed her arms and went on her way, ignoring the fact that her partner at the moment was currently unconcious on the ground.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin grinned as she approached the doorway, to find the music blasting. "Maybe there're a few people in the next county who won't know about this party...." she said, laughing.

Her date, Sasuke ((EEEK! ^_^)) nodded. "County? I was thinking Country. But whatever. We're here again because...."

"Because Des is a good friend of mine. C'mon, you KNOW you can't wait to get in there." she said, her trademark grin on her face. She waved to her friends. "Hey! Malum-kuuuuun! Ukaih-kuuuuuuuun!!"

Valentine

almost human.
"OHMIGOSH! ISH LIKE RAYNIE AND MEILIN AND PEOPLE! AHHH!" Des shot foward, tackling both of them. "I'm glad you guys could make it!" Hops up, and snaps, an Omni-Droid with a tray covered with glasses filled with wine wheeling up behind her. "Pretty nifty, huh? I had Cyborg, you know Cyborg from the Teen Titans world, fix me up some robots, just for this part. Anyyyyyway, were just waiting for Malum and Ukaih to get here, so until then, makes yourself at home!" She walked over to the window again, puttin gher hand to the window. I wonder if A.J. will show up..knowing him, probably not.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin blinked. "Uhhh... Hey Des. You remember Sasuke..." she said, pulling herself from the other girls death grip.

Sasuke waved. Meilin looked at the android. "That isn't wine." she said in disbelief.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Whoa! Um... Hello to you too?", Raynie choked out before she got out of Des's deathgrip. "Pheew, i brought along a friend of mine... Cait-Sith.", she said with a smile, gesturing over to the small red hankerchief wearing cat next to her. "And... Hm?", Raynie rose a brow, seeing as des moved from her spot in front of her and over to the window.

"Wonder what's wrong with her...", Cait-Sith said, now running over to her curiously before shouting from his megaphone. "Hey! I know what'utta cheer ya up! Fortune telling!!", he shouted with a big toohy grin and his eyes concealed as always behind his eyelids. He jumped up and took her hand, "Hmm... I see...".

Raynie sweatdropped knowing Cait-Sith's fortune telling always came out with a random fortune. Computerized by Reeve himself and of course Cait-Sith would convince people that they were true. Figures. A smapp reciept-like paper came out of Cait-sith's hidden slot just below his hankerchief, handing it to Des excitedly. "A Chocobo wishes good luck to you and many feathers!!", he shouted, telling the fortune to her.

Raynie slapped her forehead and shook her head, 'At least that's better than my last fortune... A stampede of Chocobo's will overrun you... -_-'.

Malum Incantum

"Woah... so many people... Guess you knew I was here Meilin...hahaa.."

There was no one there, it was a voice coming from all around. Slowly, the winds picked up, and started to fluxuate and circulate into a vortex of some sort. It was a white vortex, and a bright light appeared at the middle of it, and spread outward. It was brighter than a thousand suns combined.

A hand gripped the side, slowly pulling a form from the portal. It was a stunningly handsome young man, platinum hair falling in his face, his stark colored eyes observing the situation, and acting as if the light was no problem for him. His wing spread behind him as he fully emerged from the portal, and then they were gone.

He was in a black silk kind of suit. Not a business suit, more like a casual one, that was stylistically hip while being serious at the same time.

"Hey Meilin.." He smiled and looked at the other people. "Woah, who are all these others?"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
"Well, I'm here too," Ukiah's voice came from out of nowhere. "Right here," he said with a slightly irritated voice. He stepped out of the shadow of Malum's hair and stood with his arms crossed on Malum's shoulder. "I figured it would be easier if I just let someone else do all the work getting here, so I hitched a ride awhile ago," he said with a tiny smile. "Nice entrance by the way, Malum."

Ukiah gave a small nod to Malum and jumped off his shoulder growing to full size. "So where's the pizza?"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
can i still join?? Cuz i posted yesterday or so, but it didn't go through for some reason..

and woot woot!! i just got 1,000 posts too!! HURRAH PREMIUM!!!!

Name: Strife

Weapons/Powers:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Golden_Chocobo/UC1258.jpg a magic sword that gives the user a "sharper edge" and better cut.

Ninjutsus
Differnet kinds of ninjutsus and ninja tricks.

Shuriken
Regular shuriken, and a giant windmill shuriken.

Kenpei Seal
A powerful seal placed on Strife's right hand. It gives him a huge amount of energy and power.

Appearance: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Golden_Chocobo/guys66.jpg

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
"Malum, Ukaih, what's up guys? I'm Des." She slowly strolled over, putting on her best and sweetest smile. She hugged both of them, then took Ukaih's shoulders, turning him towards the table completely covered with pizza boxes. "Help yourself. One hundred of each kind." She then turned to Cait-Sith, putting her hands on her hips in disbelief. "Err....thank you, but I already know my future."

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin laughed. "Yeah. Hey Malum, Ukaih. This is Sasuke, you remember him... And that's Raynie, that's Cait-Sith. ANd By the way, Malum, I KNEW you couldn't resist making a really flashy entrance."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back