• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[[♥]] Zac Efron Fanclub [[♥]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo-Tional

I'm starting a fanclub about Zac Efron (the guy from HSM). Haters and lovers welcome. You can talk about how much you love him, or how much you hate him. It doesn't matter to me. As long it's about Zac. <33

That boy is so fine. I must admit however, I've watched the first 2 HSM movies and hated them...I don't know if I'm going to watch the 3rd one though. Probably not.

Z would kiss anyone...

YouTube - Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky get fresh

crazy...

ultimaFTW!

I'm starting a fanclub about Zac Efron (the guy from HSM). Haters and lovers welcome. You can talk about how much you love him, or how much you hate him. It doesn't matter to me. As long it's about Zac. <33

That boy is so fine. I must admit however, I've watched the first 2 HSM movies and hated them...I don't know if I'm going to watch the 3rd one though. Probably not.

Z would kiss anyone...

YouTube - Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky get fresh

crazy...

Zac Efron will DIE!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
/close
/close
/close
/close
/close
/close
/close
/close

=D

jks jks, have your pretty boy fanclub

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
HSM Haters club!
Come on this guy sucks.
He can't sing, his only fan are middle school children and the criminally insane, and he's apart of one of the worst productions by Disney of all time.
Shut this thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back