• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~☻♥☻~The Sora/Riku Fan-Club ~☻♥☻~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
From AquaTerra, to VenVan/SoRi. Smooth move there, BBS.

s_o_r_i_k_u_by_karudoll-d3dql1b.jpg

kh__colder_by_mixy_shiru-d3diw05.png

forever_and_a_day_by_tsukimeushi.png

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku's both taller and older. Plus, he has a different tendency for clinginess than Sora. Sora's the one who lets himself be comforted, Riku less so. So I don't mind it when Riku's the one wearing the pants.
Granted, unless it's crack, Sora is still a guy and should behave appropriately. But I can see him leaning against Riku for a good cuddle >3>

blueheart

Bronze Member
Actually, I always see it as Riku the one always hiding himself and putting up an image around everyone, only being open and himself with Sora. Which includes being comforted. <3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That doesn't contradict him topping xD;
But I agree, Riku seems to open up only to Mickey aside from the Sora faction. Then we have Sora, slightly Namine (who came from Sora) and debetably, Xion - who's a Sora Replica xD;

Rix

:)
Awards
Ugh! I've heard a song on the radio earlier today and it reminded me of Sora and Riku, but now I can't remember which song it was >:C

Rix

Awards
Yeah. You're probably right. Haha! Now I'll be like, "This song reminds me of SoRi and that song reminds me of SoRi" xD

Rix

Awards
Haha. Took a whikle before I actually liked the pairing too though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back