• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∞ Children of Infinity ∞

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He growls as he shakes his head and slides down against the wall. "I give up.... why couldn't they have kept the mind set of an adult? Why?!!?"

Callaghan

Awards
"we havent immatured by much, well least me and my other half here, shes always been an idiot" ep said while swinging another punch
"oh and this coming from the one who was failing school!" gp ducked and kicked out
"HEY YOU WERE TOO!" ep slamed gp's head against the wall
"oooh getting touchy" gp threw ep into the wall
"you are so asking for it"
"ive always been the better fighter"
"you wish you stupid goodie-to-shoes!"
"oooooooh your gunna get it"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Kenashi walked out of the building...as soon as he got out...his head looked down...his smile turned into a frown...he closed his eyes...he can remember his childhood more clearly now...he was trying to forget it...now...it all returned again...

"You are pathetic...weak...Nothing more than a fool...You don't deserve to be in this clan..."

ooc. LOL IT RHYMES WHEN I SAID FROWN...

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Hey you two stop fighting!! its no fun!!" Sinara snapped at ep and gp. "Lets just figuire how to turn back into adults I dont wanna grow up again!"

Lord of Chaos

He nods a bit as he crosses his arms. "Agreed. So from what I can tell, my split form turned us all into children, most likely by accident, because if I was him, I would kill you all." He blinked... thinking about the sound of that and decided to change the subject.

"Anyways, we need to find a counter spell."

Callaghan

Awards
ep had gp in a head lock "well the internet always has answers to eveything..." gp made a sound and ep let go
"books... too..." gp said gasping for breath "a counter spell shouldnt be too hard to find... can it?"

Lord of Chaos

He smiles sadly. "I wish it was that easy. However, the magicks I learned I went through the nine circles of Hell to get. It was painful.. but ultimately worth it. As far as I know, and from my knowledge even after I've been zapped to kid stage again, there is no cure.... " He looked down and sighed. "However, there has to be... I just know it.."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Kenashi looked at the sky and started to walk into the forest. He looked towards the tower on last time. The only way he can turn back is at that tower. His destiny is now intertwined. He head towards the tower, but stopped.

NeoSora

"Err WHATever. Lets all play tag!!!"

Neo tags Kino and runs into the lounge.

"TAG! YOU'RE IT! NO TELEPORTING!"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Kenashi walks back into the tower. He sees Neo play tag.

"Err...w/e..."

He walks back out the door.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"No lets not play tag!!! we gotta concentrate and find a way to turn ourselves back into adults again, Shino maybe we need to find your split and kill him?" Sinara asked while looking at neo and kino than rolling her eyes frustratedly.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and shook his head. "NO! I need that part of me, even if it is bad." He growled and smacked his head repeatedly in a wall. "Playing tag.... AARRGGHHHYA! We need to round up these kids or go after it ourselves Sinara.."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Kenashi walked out the door. He saw Roydle standing there.

"Roydle...what are you doing here?"

Roydle: AHH!!!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME!!!!

He sends out five fireballs at Kenashi.

"Yip!!"

Kenashi dodges the fireballs.

Roydle: HAHA YOU ARE NOT AS STRONG AS A CHILD ARE YOU!!!!

"RRRRR....WATCH THIS!!!!"

He sends out a physic wave. Roydle falls to the ground.

Roydle: That's all you can do?

"RRRR...."

Kenashi teleports behind Roydle. His eyes start to turn red. Weird symbols start to appear in it.

"Amaka kikiru ryu no hiramiki!!"

A giant physic blast shoots out...creating a sphere around roydle and Kenashi. Because he is a child, the sphere is only a few feet high and wide. Still, rodyle gets shocked. Kenashi is protected by the sphere.

Roydle: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME...as a child i am strong...

"Dang it!!!!"

Roydle: HEHE...

"Hmph..."

Kenashi let's go of the circle and his eyes turn back to normal. He flys in to the air and shoots a physic wave at Roydle. Roydle falls to the ground.

Roydle: HEHEHEE....

Kenashi shakes his head.

"You are much more annoying as a child..."

Kenashi starts to dive towards Roydle and blasts him to the ground. Roydle falls unconscious and dazed.

Roydle: uggh....

"STOP MAKING THOSE NOISES!!!!"

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"AAAAAAH!!! They are driving me crazy!!! lets go round them up, I'll go after Roydle and Kenashi you can go after who ever you wanna follow" Sinara said running towards Roydle and Kenashi.

NeoSora

"Forget tag, lets play dodgeball!" said Neo as he created a large pink dodgeball, and threw it at Sinara, effectively hitting her on the head, and knocking her into a wall.

"YOURE OUT!"

Lord of Chaos

He growled as he suddenly made a black sphere appear in his hand. "I can play that game Neo.." He suddenly spun and slammed it with terrifying speed at Neo's head, smacking into him hard as he smiled and walked over.

"You're out."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Kenashi started to frown. He charged up a physic wave and fired it at Roydle. Roydle fell down and got up. He shot another physic wave. Roydle did the same thing.

"Grr...how is he doing this..."

Roydle looked up and laughed.

Roydle: Keep trying...

Roydle looked at his hands.

Roydle(thinking): Yes...use all your energy up...then i will be able to astral project into you...then your physic powers won't have enough energy to eject me out...then you will have no defense...

Kenashi flew into the air and teleported behind Roydle.

"KINOBUSHINO!!!!"

A giant light came from the sky, and a physic ball formed in Kenashi's hand. He shot the physic ball at Roydle, the light in the sky shot down at Roydle.

(Kenashi thinking)" If i keep this up i won't have enough energy left...there must be some sort of trick Roydle is using..."

He finds some invisible barrier that's weakening his physic ball. Although it wasn't weaking it. Just deflecting some of it.

(Kenashi thinking)" That's it...it's a force field..."

Kenashi lifted Roydle up with his physic powers and threw him up into the air. He punched Roydle into the stomach and kicked him on the knee. The force field started to weaken.

"Too bad that force field only deflects magic attacks."

Roydle fell on the ground.

Callaghan

Awards
"how coulds you even sugest killing someones other half"ep said "thats just pure evil"
"get over it ep, its already been con-firm-i-ed-ed" gp had trouble prononcing it "con-firm-i-ed-ed that wes cant dos that" she looked around the room "dude who split! shouldnts you bes able to track 'em?" she said to Shino
"oh yah" ep said "when wes split, we even know whats each uda is tinking!"
"tinking?" gp asked laughing
"hey dont diss me! you cant speak much beta!"
"ehh whatever aye, i guess wes got our speach all bad agains now wes kids again"
"i aint taking no more eng-ga-la-mish lessons again!"
"neither! any way back to you dude, can you hear whats bad you thinks?"
"or is he good you?" ep asked and gp elbowed her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back