• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∞ Children of Infinity ∞

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

This RP was based on an idea AJ gave me. I’m adding my own twist to it, however. I’m making it into a romance/action. Do NOT be turned off by the romance part, because it makes it fun!

In THIS fun RP, we all play people who have been turned into superheroes, and joined together to fight evil forces. The group of superheroes is called the "Superhero Organization of Protection” or SOOP which Neo founded it by gathering his best friends. He was given powers by a strange rock he picked up one day, and it broke, revealing an energy inside. It went into his body, and gave him his powers. His main power was the ability to create things. He realized that he could create superpowers as well as material objects. He was able to give his closest friends powers, and they each picked three from the long list that he could give them.

Every superhero has feelings for another, but they all keep it quiet. They live for a while protecting good people and destroying villains until one evil person casts a spell on the entire SOOP that turns them all into children again with their powers. They are now children and are immortal. This means that unless they destroy the evil person and break the spell, they will remain children forever. They have to decide whether they want to be as they were before they became children again, or if they will stay as children forever.

The romance part is that as adults, each superhero likes another, but they keep it quiet. However, as children, they KNOW that they like each other, but, like boys that age, the boys don’t like to admit it. The girls, on the other hand, don’t mind telling the boys about it, and they will do anything to bug them. (Like most girls that age act around boys they like)

~~~POWERS~~~

# The power to animate – able to make inanimate objects come to life (only one object at a time)
# The power of super strength
# The power to split into two people, with yin-yang opposites (the light and dark side of the person with this power)
# The power of super speed
# The power to conjure up small magical explosives
# The power of invisibility
# The power of healing
# The power of astral projection – able to make spirit leave body and wander around without body
# The power to shape shift into animals
# The power of levitation/flight
# The power of immortality (can only prevent being hurt if aware of the attack)
# The power of heat/laser beam eyes
X ray vision
Super utility belt power
Water Breathing
Flame body
Ice powers
Super Stretching power
Force field power (weak fields, temporary)
Energy Bolts
Light magic
Elemental Magic
Dark Magic
Regeneration
Control weather
Absorb other people’s powers for short periods
Psychic powers
@ Wonder Twin Power (One can transform into animals, the other twin transforms into objects)
Teleportation
Mind reading
Weapon power – As adult it could be a sword or something, but as a child, it’s a toy version of that weapon

* Angel powers
* Android powers
* Demon powers
* Vampire powers

NOTE: You can only have one of the powers with a “*” beside it.
You can only have one of the types of powers with a “#” beside it.
If you are using the Wonder Twin Power (@), you need a partner

~~~SPOTS OPEN~~~

Superheroes:

1. NeoSora - Neo
2. Tigerchat - Natsuko (Nat)
3. Madam Doofie - Sophie
4. Dandi - May
5. sora_rocks222 - Rena
6. RESERVED FOR lionheart06
7. Zexion the Master - Adult - Shino, Child - Kino
8. Rikimaru - Alex
9. Summoner Yuna - Khahne
10. Darkness Princess - Sinara

These 3 positions are for people who want to join, because most of the people who DO join probly wont reply.
11. Irae - Tseng
12. Golden_Chocobo - Tekashino
13. firekitty - Pyro (See villain list as well)

Villains:
(Small villains can be played by anybody)
1. Repetance - Lucious (MAIN VILLAIN WHO TURNED SOOP INTO KIDS)
2. firekitty - Pyro (Spy who works for SOOP, pretending to work for Lucious)

~~~RULES~~~

1. You MUST be around ages 16-24 when as adult.
2. You MUST be around ages 4-9 when as child.
3. You MUST NOT spam.
4. You MUST NOT powerplay.
5. You MUST NOT control other peoples characters.
6. You MUST post “Childhood ROCKS!” as a password when you join.
7. You MUST post a template for BOTH adult and child when you join.
8. If I don’t accept you in the RP, its not because I don’t like you, its because… Oh screw it, yeah, its probably cause I don’t like you.
9. You SHOULD have fun. ;)

~~~TEMPLATE~~~

Adult:

Name:
Sex:
Bio:
Appearance: (Adult picture – not THAT kind of picture, a picture of your character as an adult :p)
Powers: (Pick 3 – THREE)

Child:

Name: (Same as adult)
Sex: (Same as adult)
Likes: (What your child character likes – what kinds of toys, candy, etc…)
Dislikes: (Duh)
Appearance: (Child version of your adult - Chibis are ok, or even a detailed description)
Powers: (Same as adult)

Mine:

Adult:

Name: Neo
Sex: Male
Bio: The founding member of SOOP, the others look to him as a leader, but he is more easy-going and carefree than normal leaders. However, he can become serious when he needs to, and is always alert for danger.
Appearance:Here
Powers: Create, Angel, Weapon Power

Child:

Name: Neo
Dislikes: Bitter tasting things, boring people, things that aren’t sweet, listening to boring people
Appearance: Here, but blonder
Powers: Create, Angel, Weapon Power (Toy sized version of sword in other picture)

Last edited:
Ok... tell me if this is right...

Childhood ROCKS!

Adult:

Name: Sophie
Sex: Female
Bio: Um... I'm not too good at bios, so let me think about this...
Appearance:
48.jpg

Powers: Mind reading, shape shift into animals, Angel powers

Child:

Name: Sophie
Dislikes: Cruelty to animals, meat, veg.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/NaomiH/45.jpg <--- Best I can do, sorry.
Powers: See above, please.

Dandi

=)
Childhood ROCKS!

Adult:

Name: May
Bio: She likes life. she is always happy and like to laugh.
when she is sad, she dont like to show it.
When she is sad she likes to be alone, but normaly she likes her friend and likes being with them always.
Appearance: http://planet.nana.co.il/6377127/images/2.gif
(The boy behind "Me" looks like the picture of kid Neo just bigger.. right? ^^)
Powers: Angel.

Child:

Name: May
Dislikes: Scarry things, things that make her feel scared or sad, people that hurt animales, bad people.
Appearance: http://planet.nana.co.il/6377127/images/3.jpg
(The brown haired one)
Powers: Angel

I really hope thats ok ^^

NeoSora

ooc: Ill post ur bio for u sarah, tell me on msn later tonight.

Lmao dandi, the boy behind you IS kid Neo. The anime is called Child's Toy. I found my pic from there too. :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CHILDHOOD ROCKS!!!!

Adult:

Name: Rena
Bio: Rena doesn't talk much and normally lets her fists do the talking for her. She seems slightly dangerous at time because she normally doesn't control her powers, her emotions seem to at times.
Appearance: Brown hair with black highlights that goes over her right eye, hair in ponytail, black fingerless gloves, a sleeveless black shirt with a skull on it, a yin-yang charm necklace, a tattoo of a demon wing on her left arm, blue jeans with chains on both sides, black shoes.
Powers: Dark Magic, Energy Bolts, Yin-Yang Opposites

Child:

Name: Rena
Dislikes: Mean people, fighting, no fun
Appearance: Brown hair that stays out of her eyes, a black t-shirt with white sleeves, a yin-yang charm necklace, blue jean shorts that go down to her knees, black tennis shoes.
Powers: Dark Magic, Yin-Yang Opposites, Energy Bolts

NeoSora

ooc: Dandi, you can pick two other powers

Any others who want to join?

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Childhood ROCKS!

Adult:

Name: Zack
Bio: Is a friend;y person, he's always trying to make his friends feel like they are wanted. He also like to laugh with his friends and make jokes. Zack's also very creative and likes to draw, sculpt and things like that. Although he is friendly, he will defend what he belives is right (as long as no one gets hurt in the process)
Appearance: *coming soon*
Powers: The power to shape shift into animals, Elemental Magic and Dark Magic

Child:

Name: (Same as adult)
Sex: (Same as adult)
Dislikes: losing friends, getting cut and being in the dark alone
Appearance: *coming soon*

NeoSora

ooc: K, but for now, the rest of us can start. We still need other people to join, or be the villain. Just so you guys know, we all live in a tower, similar to titan tower, in the middle of the city, on a big hill with a moat.

Neo sat down, exhausted from his training exercise. "Whew, who knew that dodging little energy orbs the size of baseballs could be that hard?"

He was alone, the rest of SOOP had gone out for groceries. Neo hated grocery shopping, he always got bored pushing the cart, and had to wait in the car.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Childhood ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Adult:

Name: Alex
Bio: Has know Neo only for a couple of years like 2 even tho he is two years younger. Alex is always trying to beat Neo in anything possible. He kinda like Neo's Rival but also one of his best friends. Even tho this two can get into a fued for weeks when a ciris hits the fued seems to be gone with a few moments into the battle.
Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lonewolf85/Pics/albedo.jpg but same hair color and clothing style as kids.
Powers: Energy Bolts, Psychic powers and astral projection

Child:

Name: Alex
Likes: Hates any that does not make alot of noise. He likes to pull childish pranks.
Dislikes: That girl over there, and there, and there, and there,..... (but does he?)
Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lonewolf85/Pics/jr.jpg

Alex arrived at SOOP he never actually went in the store to buy stuff but he would go there. He walked passed Neo with out speaking to him. Only a glance at him. He muttered something under his breathe. He headed for the training room..

Summoner Yuna

Name: Khahne
Sex: (YAY) Female
Bio: Khahne is often a little hyperactive and likes to go crazy sometimes. She has a solemn past and she doesn't like to talk about it much. Most of the time, if it gets to that subject, she changes it. Overall, she is very kind, but always looks sad. The best word for it - melancholic.
Appearance:
PrettyGirl.jpg

Powers: Mind Read, Super Speed, Obsorb other people's powers for short periods

Child:

Name: Claret
Sex: (YAY again) Female
Likes: Swirly Lollypops, looking at stars, looking at clouds, having someone to have a cuddle with
Dislikes: Her parents
Appearance:
rei_g.jpg

Powers: Mind Read, Super Speed, Obsorb other people's powers for short periods

Repetance

Website
www.freewebs.com
childhood rocks...not

Name: Lucious
Appearance:
guys139.jpg

Bio: No one knows anything of it's past, but I, as his creator, can assure you that it was painful. He is also extremely moody, and loves to torture before the kill.
Powers: Regeneration, Dark Magic

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
((hey can i join too???))
Adult:

Name: Sinara
Sex: female
Bio: Kinda moody and quiet but gets hyper after 12 at night loves to be sarcastic.
Appearance: Tall with black hair and dark stormy grey eyes (eye coloured darkened when she grew older) Wears black baggy jeans and a black tank top, diamond peirce on her belly button wears black biker gloves studded with spikes.
Powers: demon powers, control the weather, shape shifter.

Child:

Name:Sinara
Dislikes: parents and her brother...
Appearance: short with short black hair and light grey eyes, wears black shorts and a blue sleevless t-shirt.
Powers: demon powers, control the weather, shape shifter.

CHILDHOOD ROCKS!!!

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Adult:

Name: Natsuko (likes to be called Nat.)
Sex:female
Bio: She was abanonded by her original mother but luckily came into a nice foster family. They later adopted her and she had been living peacefully and happily with them. She's shy at first when talking to new people but if they talk to her enough, she'll talk to them. She can get hyper at times and it seems like she's always smiling. She got a pretty good education and she's still in college at the moment... still... she's always wished that something interesting would happen to her, that she would go on some grand grand adventure, and now, thanks to her powers she has!!
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/Chou22/Tiger/Shayla4.jpg
Powers: healing powers, energy blast, elemental powers

Child:

Name: Natsuko
Likes: Books, Anything shiny, candy, flowers, sunny days, rain, fluffy things, cats, roller coasters, colorful things
Dislikes: Strong Perfumes, Spinach, people who step on plants
Appearance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/Chou22/Tiger/normal_books_allover.jpg
Powers: healing powers, energy blast, elemental powers

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A puff of dark smoke appeared behind Neo as Rena appeared from the smoke, tapping him on the shoulder and trying to scare him. "Hi," she said in an emotionless tone. "You just finish with training?" She tucked a piece of dark hair behind her ear as she finished talking.

Irae

childhood rocks!
Adult:

Name: Tseng
sex: male
Bio: when in positive form he is very protective of all of his friends around him. When he is in negative form he wants to send his friends enemies into oblivion. Is a mellow kind of guy when he isn't fighting, otherwise...it gets a little ugly. Is pretty sociable unlike his childhood form.
Appearance: Negative
dnangel_space_s.jpg

Positive:
DNangel01.jpg

Powers: Angelic Powers, Regeneration, Yin-Yang Opposites

Child:

Name: Tseng
Personality: His manner is more taciturn than when he is an adult.
dislikes: constant interuption of his alone time.
Appearance:
dnangel_mixup.gif

Would it be alright if I join, I like the theme lol, *discovers inner childhood*

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
YAy I can finally join...

Childhood ROCKS!

Name: Shino Ono Morikaku (IF I remember this name correctly it roughly means Angel of Death)

Bio: A young man with a disturbing past... his childhood was not the greatest it could have been, albeit him coming from a very well to do family. He was beaten by his father, who at the time cared for no one, though his mother before she died had told him he used to care for everything... but that was before money and power and... other things got ahold of him. From these reasons sprouted his interest in the dark things... and since he was a freak of nature to most, thus spawned him. He is not a villain however, and is generally kind hearted.. though he can be cold when he wants.

Appearance: http://www.sandara.net/anime/blackdream.jpg

Powers: Dark Magic, Demon Powers, Regeneration

Child:

Name: Xirato Kinoshi ( I know this is not the same, but he took a different name as an adult)

Dislikes: Father... memories... country/pop/gospel music...

Appearance: http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3fe90f4e_b11e/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/825d.jpg?pfc.ZeCB6CiDKSXf

Powers: Dark Magic, Demon Powers, Regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back