• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ø+The Reversed Hearts v2.0+ø~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
also.. edith i have something to ask you and i hope it's not to personal.
but i was reading an old post of yours and some kid said dont' pick on
a little girl who has Leukemia, and i looked it up and i was wondering...
are you going to be ok? if it's way to personal you don't have to answer
and i mean that, i'm not trying to call you out infront of people or anything.
i just read it and it's been bothering me and i feel i should ask.
like i said if it's to perosnal don't answer, it's fine.

Dat waz my broder and don't worries heez overprotective of meez. When iz little myz momma had Ovarian cancer, myz dad iz in ze airforce and he got called aways. Cause momma waz so sicke she couldn't leevz. Myz dad waz gone for a long timez and myz momma almost diedz. Dis went onz for liek 5 yrz dad leavingz and mommaz being sicks. Meh granma and granpa didn't livez wit us den.

My broder Lin iz ze oldest so heez helped to takes care of us. Its weird but, heez kinda leik a second momma to meez. (Mehz broder iz a motherhen) He luvz meez and myz other siblings very much. :3 When heez found outs dat iz waz sick he cried so much and ever since den heez always been dere to keep meez safe. :3 Heez goes to every treatment wit meez and heez takes me on to all kindz of places wit himz. :hugglieSnugglies broder:

Iz actually doing reallz good right nowz. :3 Dere iz alwayz a chance for a relapse but, right nowz iz just wanna beez happy and makes ze most of life. :3 Iz liek talking to yooz peoplez cause yooa iz nice and makes me feelz special. :3 If sumthin evr happens iz noz yooz peoplez will never forget meez. Dats whyz iz so nice tooz peoplez, if iz can makes one person happy and haz dem remember meez den ill be satified wit mehz life. :3

Ze only ting bad iz dat right nowz iz dat iz bald. Iz can't goes oustide or do anything dangerous cause meh immune system isn't as strong also iz bruise and bleed easily. :( De treatment is painful but its been working sooz iz can't complains. :3

Iz actually haz no problem talking about it. :3 Fear of a name only give fear of the thing itself. If yooz guyz haz a question yooz can ask. Iz don't mind. :3

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
wow.

i mean thats all i can really say. as i was reading that i thought i was going to cry.
thats wonderfull that you have such a strong and wonderful spirit. your pretty much fine
with all of this, and i'm freaking out about my drivers test and a ear infection shows who the stronger
one is. i mean your doing all this and you stay so happy on here. i don't think i could ever do what you
do. i would stay in my room and cry all day. well i hope everything you need works and you
get better. i know it may never go away but i don't care i hope for the best anyway. :'D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
i mean thats all i can really say. as i was reading that i thought i was going to cry.
thats wonderfull that you have such a strong and wonderful spirit. your pretty much fine
with all of this, and i'm freaking out about my drivers test and a ear infection shows who the stronger
one is. i mean your doing all this and you stay so happy on here. i don't think i could ever do what you
do. i would stay in my room and cry all day. well i hope everything you need works and you
get better. i know it may never go away but i don't care i hope for the best anyway. :'D

Iz hope yooz passes yooz test. Don't worries you'll be fine. If yooz don't pass yooz can always try again. :3 Iz hope yooz ears feel better too. :kissies ear to male it all better: :3

Iz did cry at first. Iz felt sorries for my selfs and all iz wanted to dooz waz be alone. Iz not better den anybobby else. Mehz family lovez meez and makes it easier for meez to do things and stay happyz. :3 On day iz just realized if all iz did waz cry den id just waste my energy and den the luekemia would win. Even if it didn't killz me it would have taken myz life awayz because iz would have been unhappy. :(

Yooz haz to beez happy, yooz haz to be grateful and makes da most out of every second. Even if yooz isn't sick. Dere iz no promise of another tomorow for anyone. Tellz yooz family dat yooz luvs dem, spend timez wit the peoplez yooz care about. Dats ze only way to lives. If yooz iz miserable den yooz isn't really LIVING. :3 Mehz mmomma saids dat too meez.

Iz alright as long az iz stay happy and iz got meh family and friends. :3

Yeesh iz beeing so mushy! :crties a little bit: :3

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well it's nice to know that your so happy with life and you don't let
anything stand in your way. :]]

but anyway i guess we should talk about something different now.
hey *T_R* how are you, and yes mike started a new thread, are you back now?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
hey *T_R* how are you, and yes mike started a new thread, are you back now?

well hello there sara :) i see your graphics has gotten alot better, i dont even know what im like now lol

im not going to say im back because i dont think id keep my word so lets just see how it goes yeh.

Hello Edith my real name is Sean. nice to meet you =]

hello to you to Kiro.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
ha, thanks edith.

i really wanna get bk into my photoshop. just been fiddling with some stuff. im sure ill be asking sara for tips soon =P

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Iz working on a sig but, iz keep having problems wit mehz computer. :brings out blowtorch: >.>

oooh! mehz broder iz staying ze week wit meez and he mades meez dis! :D
ChibiChoandherBocoChan.jpg

Iz colored it! :3

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
ha, thanks edith.

i really wanna get bk into my photoshop. just been fiddling with some stuff. im sure ill be asking sara for tips soon =P

awww!! you guys make me blush!
edith, thoughs pictures are so cute!
haha so everyone, i would like to tell you all, i passed my drivers test!
i am so happy it's done and over with! haha.

oh and i see what you mean Sean, haha it's weird calling you that because
we've always called you TR
but whatever, well i hope you stay back. :D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
awww!! you guys make me blush!
edith, thoughs pictures are so cute!
haha so everyone, i would like to tell you all, i passed my drivers test!
i am so happy it's done and over with! haha.

Dank yooz! :broders ego inflates: :3

Yay! Iz so happies for yooz! :3 :snugglies and kissies:

Mehz birthday iz on ze 25th! Happies! :3 Iz getting a kitty! :3

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
aww your getting a cat? thats cool. i have two, but there not kittys anymore haha.
new sig, guys like? it's really simple and a little boring. but theres something about it i like.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Yeez he's gonna beez Orange! :3 He ain't gots no tail dou. He's gots a birth defect so weez getting himz free. Iz gonna callz him Skittles! :whispers: Taste ze rainbow. :3

Ooooh it's Namine! :bounces up and down: I luvs her! :snugglies Nami: :3 It's so pretty! Iz wish iz could doos dat on mehz PSCs3. :(

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
aww your getting a cat? thats cool. i have two, but there not kittys anymore haha.
new sig, guys like? it's really simple and a little boring. but theres something about it i like.

i like it but i dont think i can judge in my current state =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back